ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
The problem is, the people that don't support him but that are easily manipulated by his BS won't go that far to fact check this, this just seeds more doubts in our electoral process well helping spread more instability across all political spectrums.

Very true, and his sycophants in congress will go along with whatever he says despite any evidence given to them which disproves what he says.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Utterly terrified to criticize Putin/Russia still despite no longer being in political danger by doing so.

I just don't understand how not a single elected Republican or MAGA idiot can look at Trump's desperate unwillingness to say anything critical of Russia (even when his own ball slurping stooges prove it to us) and not think it's straight up pathetic.

If Putin has trump in his pocket... and his army of hackers is seemingly more advanced than our systems..

He also has Lindsey dirt id imagine, and dirt on all of the GOP. They're all blatant criminals behind closed doors, So Id imagine that caused all of their immediate 180s. At some point this isn't just about keeping your job, you're giving your country to russia. How is that supposed to work out for them at the end? I wonder if its easier than that, just pure bribes.

You can't just say party over country, because at this point, there is going to be no country to yell at women over.

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
Can't wait for January 20th.

It sucks that due to COVID Joe Biden's inauguration won't have the crowds it otherwise would have. I would love to see the news coverage of how many more turned out to celebrate the end of the Trump administration than showed up to his inauguration.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Put Trump in cuffs, strip him of his American citizenship, waterboard him and then put him in a third world country like jail and point a camera at him till he dies, alone, in jail.

that's all I'm asking for God(s).

thanks,
Yours truly,
Username1198

p.s.

Maybe let us watch him get punched in the face. Just one time.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Can't wait for January 20th.

It sucks that due to COVID Joe Biden's inauguration won't have the crowds it otherwise would have. I would love to see the news coverage of how many more turned out to celebrate the end of the Trump administration than showed up to his inauguration.

dont worry, the twins will be there.

tumblr_nueeqpD1uF1ug46suo1_r1_500.gif

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
"If there is even a 1% chance that China is responsible for this, then we need to take it as an absolute certainty."

Oct 27, 2017
I mean the mainstream media is pretty critical of China too, so....

They just won't say China virus so the president is pooping his pants in frustration again.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Why do the right wing get away with everything. It's so annoying. Nothing matters.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Quite an embarrassment that such tremendous voter fraud couldn't be prevented under Donald Trump's watch. So not only was he completely incapable of preventing rampant voter fraud, he also couldn't stop a huge data breach from his friendly adversary. Truly an embarrassment for the USA, he is.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just end. Just end already.

The hack that's overblown, oh, and also overturned the entire election somehow.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
Trump is predictable as fuck with this stuff, rather than think about the ramifications of the biggest cyber attack in U.S history he is always going to try and find someway to make it about himself.

I imagine he is also probably very pissed at Pompeo for stating that it was Russia behind the hack.

He would never blame Papa Putin.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Reading anything this thing says makes me want to smash my head against a wall to make it stop.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
So, he went 4 years without being negative about Russia or Putin after all they've done during that time.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love how he downplays the hack but then goes on to say the hack resulted in his loss during the election.
This has been the far right strategy since time immemorial. If you say that you're on both sides of the issue, and also none of the sides, then your opponents are always wrong 100% of the time.

Fletcher

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna get weird this let month. He's going to try and do some crazy shit (I know) to prevent his eventual life behind bars as soon as he's out of office.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Trump's not running for reelection anymore. Ratcliffe and Pompeo have a month left on the job with no reason not to go scorched earth on a convenient scapegoat like China or Iran. Can anyone think of a reason why he'd still be carrying water for Russia? Almost like he's been in their pocket the entire time.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
YAWN.....

In another month the entire media complex better stop letting this clown be the assignment editor.

Deleted member 279

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The govt group that manages this type of stuff have put out a pretty straight forward statement saying it was Russia...

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Still sowing those seeds so that delusional Trumpers everywhere can repeat this shit for the next four years ad nauseam.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
He'll be fellating Putin and Russia till he dies. And then his kids will continue the tradition as part of their fiduciary responsibilities. I feel bad for all the Chinese not affiliated with the CCP. The "yellow scare" the Conservatives have been peddling is going to continue to hurt for a very long time.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The important contents of the tweet are right here:

Election officials have certified Joe Biden as the winner of the U.S. Presidential election.

Everything else is a known loser fellating his boss in the Kremlin. Certainly embarrassing, but not worth discussing.

Oct 27, 2017
His legacy is of a perpetual loser conman that weaseled out of admitting defeat to the point where it doesn't matter anymore.

No one cares what goes opinion is anymore. Twitter is soon to ban him. He's going to retreat to his cult. And I hope his cult is eventually labeled correctly as the terrorist organization it is.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
"but the other 99% points to Russia"
".....yep. It's definitely China..."

#TrumpLogic.

Racism from the top.

He'll be fellating Putin and Russia till he dies. And then his kids will continue the tradition as part of their fiduciary responsibilities. I feel bad for all the Chinese not affiliated with the CCP. The "yellow scare" the Conservatives have been peddling is going to continue to hurt for a very long time.

I feel bad for any East Asian-looking American.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I genuinely wonder whether shortly after Trump is out of the White House, Putin will outright say "Yeah, he was working for us" just to put the cat among the pigeons and to basically throw Trump under the (prison shaped) bus.