• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Taka

Apr 27, 2018
Final Fantasy Tactics / Tactics Ogre successor in the same way that Octopath Traveler was a classic Final Fantasy successor!

Demo available NOW, with a survey for feedback, similar to the one for Octopath Traveler.

www.nintendo.com

TRIANGLE STRATEGY™ for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Game Details

Three nations battle for control over the realm of Norzelia in Square Enix’s newest HD-2D adventure

Last edited:

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Eudjxz2XUAQGEI0

Eudj_UcU4AA9iP7

EudkV2jVIAMx5Le

DarthButcher

Oct 30, 2017
Count me in for one. Giving me strong classic Fire Emblem vibes and I love this art style. I wish we got more of it.

Eidt: Posted above was more apt - FFT vibes not FE vibes.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Already love the visuals, gameplay seems cool too we a touch of original sin elemental reaction, now just give me an amazing ost like Octopath and we are golden. <3

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
Like I said in the other thread , I hope the battle system is better than octopath. I couldn't finish the game because basic battles took forever.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Honestly I was so excited for this because I enjoyed Octopath Traveler and then I saw it was a tactical RPG (not a fan). Happy for everyone though!

Mercury_Sagit

Aug 4, 2020
Actually it plays more like a srpg rather than a jrpg to me. Still day 1 as I'm a fan of both genres. Will certainly try the demo asap

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Any new Tactics game is great in my book. I will check out the demo for sure.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
It's like everything I loved about OT, Disgaea and FFT all wrapped up into one! Gonna check out the demo.