• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

buttzilla

Sep 9, 2020
O8nEYet.jpg

Someone mentioned the color scheme seems similar to Spidey's villains in other movies. Electro, Green Goblin and......not sure who is the red supposed to be.
whoever mentioned that needs to put more thought into it than "the color green = green goblin"

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Part of MJ's characterization revolves around the topic of sexuality, which the movies have absolutely been hesitant to truly tackle. MJ's hot and she knows it, and that's been a part of her characterization since she first showed up.

There's also her connection to Aunt May, which would also give the Aunt May character more to do.

Isn't she playing a highschool student?

Oct 29, 2018
Well, we don't know that yet. I'd be pretty surprised if they don't. But it isn't something they would announce yet.
marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com

Phase Four

Phase Four is the fourth part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the first part of The Multiverse Saga. From 2021 to 2022, the Phase Four films grossed $5.711 billion worldwide. Phase Four is set after the Battle of Earth, with all of the victims of Thanos' Snap being resurrected by the...
So this wiki has a list of all the announced phase 4 movies. It seems they're setting up the new members of the Avengers, and then hopefully having an Avengers movie in phase 5.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Phase Four

Phase Four is the fourth part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the first part of The Multiverse Saga. From 2021 to 2022, the Phase Four films grossed $5.711 billion worldwide. Phase Four is set after the Battle of Earth, with all of the victims of Thanos' Snap being resurrected by the...
So this wiki has a list of all the announced phase 4 movies. It seems they're setting up the new members of the Avengers, and then hopefully having an Avengers movie in phase 5.

Right, that's what I mean: nothing is announced. But personally, I think Phase 4 will end with an Avengers movie.

I think they're building up to Avengers: Secret Wars.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Right, that's what I mean: nothing is announced. But personally, I think Phase 4 will end with an Avengers movie.

I think they're building up to Avengers: Secret Wars.
Secret Wars is something that feels like it's veeeeery far out tho. The MCU will be doing shorter arcs for a while.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California

Phase Four

Well, it actually looks like they're moving away from the collective event movies that connects every single outing together and moving towards more isolated event films that have relative themes. Like each pocket of the MCU will have its own event film. Marvel Multiverse, Marvel Cosmic, and Avengers. Marvel has already stated that there's going to be a clear division between the Earth-bound heroes and Marvel Cosmic with some connective tissue but it won't be as hard-locked as it was with Infinity War.

That being said, there most definitely is a Young Avengers project in the works. Wiccan, Speed, Kate are all now MCU canon with Kid Loki and Patriot rumored to join the fray as well.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Secret Wars is something that feels like it's veeeeery far out tho. The MCU will be doing shorter arcs for a while.

While I agree, I reckon that if you want to do secret wars you have to hurry up, since -knock on wood- every actor from the other continuities is still alive. Plus it would let you introduce mutants and all of that jazz into the MCU and have Hugh Jackman cameo one last time

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
Secret Wars will be the MCU's farewell to Reed Richard and Doom like End Game did with Iron Man. And we have not even meet Fantastic Four yet. It's still a long wait to go.