Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Kojima got Margaret Qualley again for another game? Well, I'll believe it when I see it. I'd understand if this was related to DS 2 but it doesnt seem like it is yet.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Not to derail, but do we know how much content was developed for P.T or was that it? Always been curious how far they got before everything got canned. I wonder if we'll ever see that come to light in one way or another.

P.T. means "Playable Teaser" and ended with the "Silent Hills" logo reveal.
Everything P.T. related was released.

Apr 27, 2018
Kojima got Margaret Qualley again for another game? Well, I'll believe it when I see it. I'd understand if this was related to DS 2 but it doesnt seem like it is yet.
This is going to be good.

I'm guessing for this project, they couldn't get Léa Seydoux back because she has many other commitments in the film industry. Just a random thought I had.

Macio25

Feb 19, 2022
Kojima tends to course-correct a lot, so I'm interested to see any new game from his studio. KojiPro had new job offers for writers, so hopefully Hideo took Death Stranding criticism into account.

arrado

Jan 1, 2020
I'm one of the few people who is not really interested in a Kojima horror game.
Hopefully Death Stranding 2 is real

Raboon

Oct 30, 2017
I love me some Kojima but I don't think I'll play a horror game even if it's from Godjima himself..

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
In May of 2020 Kojima said Death Stranding sold well enough to fund their next game and he was actively working on it. I'm wondering if maybe its a self published multiplat game.

www.eurogamer.net

Hideo Kojima insists Death Stranding was a sales success

Hideo Kojima has insisted Death Stranding was a sales success, and has enabled Kojima Productions to fund its unannounc…

If that was the case internet detectives would probably have sniffed out Sony handing over the Death Stranding IP to them earlier than that.

Daddy JeanPi

Prophet of Truth that's Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
These are going to be the most confusing scares that i will experience and i'm in for it!

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
This will be interesting if real. The three circles in the P.T. load symbol are believed to be a Halo of the Sun (a hint at the reveal ending).

silenthill.fandom.com

Halo of the Sun

The Halo of the Sun is an important recurring image throughout the Silent Hill series. It is the signature symbol of the Order, the religious group behind much of the inexplicable nature of Silent Hill, and it represents the aspects of God. The lettering around its circumference is rovásírás, an...

latest

kMgBvKI.gif

Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
Assuming this is the Xbox game, it will be interesting to see what engine Kojima Productions is using, they seem pretty steeped in the Decima Engine at this point - I wonder if the contract with Guerrilla/Sony allows Kojima to use the engine on platforms other than PS/PC. 🤔

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
I'm hoping this means Death Stranding 2 isn't being made. Kojima's favorite actor changes on a daily basis so by the time this game comes out he'll have forgotten that Norman/Mads even exist. My logic is flawless and this is great news.

Red Kong XIX

Oct 11, 2020
Assuming this is the Xbox game, it will be interesting to see what engine Kojima Productions is using, they seem pretty steeped in the Decima Engine at this point - I wonder if the contract with Guerrilla/Sony allows Kojima to use the engine on platforms other than PS/PC. 🤔

If they use Decima, I can guarantee you it will be at least multiplatform. No way Sony allows them to use their proprietary engine for a game that doesn't release on their own platform.

Wasn't Grubbs rumor for the Xbox-Kojima deal always tied to some cloud-based game? No idea what kind of "engine" would be used for such a project.

amara

Nov 23, 2021
A cloud horror game would be awful. Imagine the artifacting in darker scenes. Hope that rumors not true

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm hoping this means Death Stranding 2 isn't being made. Kojima's favorite actor changes on a daily basis so by the time this game comes out he'll have forgotten that Norman/Mads even exist. My logic is flawless and this is great news.

Reedus already confirmed they are doing a 2nd one so no your logic isn't flawless.

JhOnNY_HD

Dec 13, 2020
After P.T I can't imagine Sony not funding a kojima horror game its impossible but with jim ryan every shit move is possible.

AEF1907

Fallen Guardian Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 18, 2021
The guy who leaked that also leaked the complete State of Play, so that means he has a Sony connection, or not? 🤔

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
It seems like the horror game is the AAA project if it's being revealed soon. The smaller one seems like it hasn't completely got off the ground yet.

I thought the same.

That said, the cancelled Google project that MS took over was supposed to be a episodic horror game. And Kojima is apparently working on another Death Stranding (unless Norman mixed things up).

And it's not like Kojima or MS don't announce games super early anyway, so this could be it that "cloud" project.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
He is far from actor crush monogamous and keeps his old actor crush flames around too lol