Status
Not open for further replies.

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Haven't seen anything about this here but just heard it on the radio. RIP if true, nothing has been confirmed by law enforcement atm.

https://wpgc.radio.com/blogs/xxxtentacion-

Mod Edit:
http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/18/xxxtentacion-shot-dead-miami/

2:40 PM PT -- Broward Co. Sheriff's Dept. says XXXTentacion has been pronounced dead.

According to the dispatch call the suspects were described as 2 black males wearing hoodies, and the shooter was wearing a red mask.

The car has been confirmed as a black Dodge Journey, with dark tint and black wheels.

With any controversial figure, people will have different perspectives on their passing. Remember to be civil and avoid antagonizing other members for how they feel. As a reminder, we do ask people not to celebrate outright the death of public figures. It is possible to be critical of a person without saying you're glad they're dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Updated with new news/confirmation from TMZ.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Hope the people he abused in his short life recover from their trauma and make peace with his death.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
RIP.

I made the mistake of clicking on something on IG and saw him in the car. Jeez, I hate how everything is recorded now.

Wasn't a fan, but my nephew's loved his music.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rip to the dude. He had some heinous allegations chasing him but no one should go out like that and so young.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit. I don't know what to say? I never liked the dude but he's too young to go. He had power to do a lot of positive things. He could've turned his life around. But it's too late now. RIP

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
RIP to him, wow. I'm shocked.

I'll just say this. Make sure you all live your dreams, go as hard as possible and never give up because it can all end quickly. We have to succeed. If you have demons then please get them cleansed as soon as possible, it's not too late. You all can do this.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Damn. I hope this is a wake up call to all these soundcloud dudes acting super wreckless. You might just get that smoke irl

And as dude found out, this shit isn't a game and there is no reset or rewind button on this shit.

Good shout on the trial news too. Feel bad that his victim/victims won't get to see him face the consequences for his crimes.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I don't wish death on anyone, but it's very difficult for me to wish him to rest in peace given the type of person he was. Always unfortunate to see a loss of life, and I hope his loved ones and family find all the support they need, but I also hope his victims find some peace as well.

Yasuke

Oct 25, 2017
Well.

Condolences to his loved ones, in any case. And I hope his victims are able to find peace.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
"Everyone here should be sad if he's dead. He was about to face trial and possibly be convicted on numerous felony counts putting him in jail for years. He was going to get what was coming to him and everyone would've been able to see that he was guilty of his crimes. If he's dead we will never have that satisfaction and he will go down as a martyr to his fans."

-lilflipgivemegrillz on reddit

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy shit. Will hopefully be a wake up call to some of the other young rappers like Tekashi. This shit can come back on you eventually.

RBelong2Us

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Damn. I hope this is a wake up call to all these soundcloud dudes acting super wreckless. You might just get that smoke irl

Pretty much, but some of them are already too deep because they think it's a game.

While I can't show much remorse I hope the pieces of crap that shot him down are caught and condolences to whomever in his life that wasn't about his lifestyle choices .

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It was weird that people were looking at rumors of him being taken to a hospital as some sort of confirmation that he wasn't dead, as if dead people never show up at hospitals.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He was no saint to say the least, but this news has had me more bowled over than any celebrity death in a long time.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I have never heard one single positive thing about this guy.... whenever his name popped up online, here it anywhere else 86 was always about a fight, abuse, and now this.... damn man... sometimes you have to do better

The Mad Mango

Oct 27, 2017
Far too young. He had some genuine talent too. RIP.

If I'm not mistaken, he was a pretty wild and violent kid, like a lot of the other rappers his age. But I don't want to victim blame either.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Feel bad for the family,I hope others can learn about how to respect each other by learning from his failures.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Unfortunate. Joe Budden predicated it so will be interesting to hear what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.