• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheRooster12

Aug 26, 2019
Probably the first time I feel bad after hearing a celeb die. It feels like I know the guy for some reason. After all the interviews and stuff I've seen him in for the last 20 years.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I realised that if I was planning to farm any significant amount of boxes, I should get started early, and the amount of sand drops in most of the gates is pretty much the same (maybe 1 or 2 drops extra each node).

Also because your CE slots are taken by Sand, your mat drops are usually from bonus servants. And you can't really squeeze everyone into a team dues to cost issues. So a + 5 Sand /+4 mat / +1 mat on a mixed node the previous 3 days is not much worse than a +5 Sand / + 4 mat on a solo node the next few days by much, since you will get all the mats while prioritizing Sand drops.

I spent maybe 20 apples including the ones from the boxes, and am mostly done with shop farming (will clear everything while waiting for the last node to open up. I still have 280 gold apples, so running out of apples is probably not going to be a problem.

The 7th Gate is probably much better for Sand, but it really wasn't that much better last Xmas, so i might farm the 6th Gate for a chance at Divine Wine instead

Do share your team! I'm using CasNero + Altera. Either can wreck Wave 3 with Merlin's help, but I have difficulty nuking the second wave in one turn as well
I wish it were, dude. Unfortunately, it's not.
Im just waking up to this
Its a fucking unbelivable headĺine

Holy shit this ruins my day

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Good job mods for cleaning up this thread and unbanning Sanjuro.

One of my favorite memories of Kobe was the 2003 (I think) All-Star game where Jordan hit the game tying fade away, and Kobe would later hit the same exact fadeaway shot to win the game for the Western Conference.

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

God damn legend

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Jesus Christ, losing Kobe is bad enough but his 13 year old daughter too. Just hugely tragic all around.

RIP to everyone on that helicopter.