• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kobe's Lakers are always a nice part of my E3 memories. Back when E3 was consistently held in May, the Lakers were usually in the NBA Playoffs or Finals. You could walk into any bar in the city and cheer them on with a huge crowd of people losing their minds and screaming after every basket. One of my favorite times I was stuck at LAX from 10AMafter the last day of E3, and I just hung out in the bar in the terminal with like 50 other people yelling and screaming through a whole game.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Or it shows you how miserable some people are.

No it's not anxiousness or being depression they are feeling. That loathing feeling is misery they feel. The inability to be human and understand nuances in situations like this.

That lack humanity that they attempt to shore up and front by loud voicing progressive causes when in fact they lack the courage, conviction, and mindset to do anything positive.

Fronting on the forum. Some of y'all ain't shit.

RIP Kobe Bryant and Baby Girl Gianna.

That's more to my point. A lot of these people aren't going to say something to the face of someone due to the ability to catch a fist to the face.

However, they can hide behind their keyboard and spew all the crap they want and avoid getting their ass kicked.

PRBoricua23

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Go on Twitter, click on the trending topic, and then the videos tab. Latest posts works as well.

Thankfully, the video going around seems fake. Still, that's just how social media works. The New Zealand shootings made me stay from twitter and all that for a long time.

Roger that. I don't use Twitter often enough to know how to navigate it that well. Thankfully the video is fake.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry mods. I will celebrate Bill Cosby's death when that thread gets posted here. If the site wants to chase me off after that moment, feel free

3gxSfC24mKcrx8ctPOWFROrrLoc=.gif

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
God, I just found out about this! That's just awful! RIP to a basketball legend, his daughter, and the rest of people involved in that accident. :(

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
Still to this day anytime i throw something in the garbage or anything like that i yell out "Kobe!" RIP legend.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, while we have mods and admins like Hecht viewing the thread, can I get an explanation for why telling an openly gay poster to leave and eat a dick (EAD) isn't punished for being the blatant homophobia it is? https://www.resetera.com/threads/general-guide-to-resetera.9777/#post-21141007
A bunch of innocent people are dead including 2 children in a horrific accident and you're making this thread about you. Fuck off you sociopath.

Oh and I have no issue shitting on celebrities that are rapists/abusers that died(I did it for XXXtentacion) but when the context is a bunch of innocent people just died with them including children? Keep your comments to your fucking self.