BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Social media "reporting" is the worst.

How the fuck you gonna post his 4 kids were there and then another "source" says none of his kids were there.

Where are these people getting their information from?

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never followed sports or Kobe's career but damn, this is tragic and unexpected news.

RIP.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
I never seen ABC report that, we sure the tweeter didn't just make that up or see a fake news article guised as ABC?

but damn, tragic :(

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
God damn this is devastating. As someone who has watched basketball for the last twenty years this is unthinkable to me.

RIP.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard from two sources that his kids and wife were not on board. Hopefully this is true, but I feel so horrible for his family.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Official Staff Communication
This is a tragic incident, especially in light of his daughters potentially passing. However, Kobe Bryant's sexual assault case is not the subject of this thread. Please stay on topic. Hostility towards other members going off topic will also be moderated. If you think a post is off topic, use the report button and/or the ignore feature.
we got a man out here praising a false god for killing a man in a helicopter crash. his four kids and his wife just lost him and we aint gonna stop this bullshit? why is this the one exception?

edit: alright, we good.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Social media "reporting" is the worst.

How the fuck you gonna post his 4 kids were there and then another "source" says none of his kids were there.

Where are these people getting their information from?
It was said on live TV during a ABC News Special Report cut-in.

People on social media are just repeating what was said.