• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome gesture OP. The last few months haven't been rosy for me. At least my health is returning to normal now. If I get chosen I live in europe.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Count me in.

If it's physical though, I'll pass.

I'm a huge fan of RE3 and even now I cannot get my preorder copy of RE3 Remake because it is physical and I just refuse to go out to get it.

Jafku1

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I'm enjoying the game myself. Just stopped by to say thats very generous of you OP

Poshi

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Since OP has a warm and thoughtful heart i would like to participate for those who doesnt win the first price.

Instead i´m offering a Yakuza Kiwami as a "consolation-prize". The key is for Steam and works only in the EU-region. The first person who pm me gets it.

Edit: I´ll write here when the key is gone.

Last edited:

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Since OP has a warm and thoughtful heart i would like to participate for those who doesnt win the first price.

Instead i´m offering a Yakuza Kiwami as a "consolation-prize". The key is for Steam and works only in the EU-region. The first person who pm me gets it.

Edit: I´ll write here when the key is gone.
Thank you for generosity. Hopefully it will make someone's day better

Shurp

Nov 29, 2017
I've had my hours cut thanks to rona, so sadly my gaming budget has been reduced to less than 0, would like to throw my hat in here.

Oct 28, 2017
This is an extremely generous giveaway! Currently I can't afford any new games so I would love to get a shot at this. Thanks!

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for being so generous. I'd love to enter. Unemployed due to Covid and it has been a hassle to get unemployment benefits in Florida.

2 gifts from TheZynster

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from TheZynster TheZynster!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheZynster said:
Two copies, Physical giveaway preferred due to PSN points not accounting for tax. Once you win, I'll pm you for details and ill have amazon ship your copy!

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): Last of Us Part 2 - Won by TronLight (33 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): Last of Us Part 2 - Won by Yesterday Yesterday (28 entries)

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Free COVID? I'll just attend a Trump rally
Nid4Z3K.gif

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Really cool of you to do this.

I'd like to enter, moved to the states last year, and right in the middle this mess i finally got my paperwork to work, but its been a struggle to even get a callback. Running out of money too so can't really spend much on video games these days.

1 gift from j7vikes

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from j7vikes j7vikes!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

j7vikes said:
One new copy of the Last of Us 2 shipped from Amazon to your address. US residents only please for shipping purposes. I would truly like this to go to someone who really wants to experience Last of Us Part 2 immediately, but for financial hardships can not afford to do so.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): The Last of Us Part 2 - Won by Illusion Illusion (39 entries)

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would make my year.

After being unemployed for 3 months after leaving a terrible workplace I was harassed at and finding a dream graphic design job in the end of February. I worked two weeks until Covid-19 lockdown happen and had to file for unemployment. And a month and a half later found out I was being let go because I was too new and business was down 85%. They hired me over someone highly skilled.
I'm terrified of having to start looking for a job again because I don't think I'll find a good job in my career again. I began having panic attacks in January for the first time in my life and now they have been persistent every day of this year, they tire me out and make me sleepy. And I'm afraid of when I eventually find a new job my panic attacks will effect my job performance and how my bosses or potentially people around me will view me.

Right now I'm just staying out of the house trying to avoid going out for my own health. Watching endless anime and waiting for time to pass. Its a struggle to convince myself to spend any money because I'm afraid the money I have now will evaporate come time August when I have to hunt for a new job. And I don't think I can mentally handle it when the time comes.

... Sorry needed to vent.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would make my year.

After being unemployed for 3 months after leaving a terrible workplace I was harassed at and finding a dream graphic design job in the end of February. I worked two weeks until Covid-19 lockdown happen and had to file for unemployment. And a month and a half later found out I was being let go because I was too new and business was down 85%. They hired me over someone highly skilled.
I'm terrified of having to start looking for a job again because I don't think I'll find a good job in my career again. I began having panic attacks in January for the first time in my life and now they have been persistent every day of this year, they tire me out and make me sleepy. And I'm afraid of when I eventually find a new job my panic attacks will effect my job performance and how my bosses or potentially people around me will view me.

Right now I'm just staying out of the house trying to avoid going out for my own health. Watching endless anime and waiting for time to pass. Its a struggle to convince myself to spend any money because I'm afraid the money I have now will evaporate come time August when I have to hunt for a new job. And I don't think I can mentally handle it when the time comes.

... Sorry needed to vent.
I'm so sorry that you've had to endure that.

Do not apologise for sharing though. ❤

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Ok hopefully I did mine right. I'll try to get it shipped out quickly after someone wins. Would like to do something for people who don't live in the US but am unsure of the best way to do that?

Is it possible to buy a PS gift card and gift it to someone that doesn't live in the US via a code or something? Just looking at options in case I want to do something else.

Kensuke

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
That such a seemingly depressing game is used to cheer people up is kind of ironic. Very generous OP, I'm also in EU region. I'm broke and would really appreciate it.

edit: actually, reading through the thread there seem to be people who are really struggling, they'd probably appreciate it even more.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok hopefully I did mine right. I'll try to get it shipped out quickly after someone wins. Would like to do something for people who don't live in the US but am unsure of the best way to do that?

Is it possible to buy a PS gift card and gift it to someone that doesn't live in the US via a code or something? Just looking at options in case I want to do something else.
You could find a reputable site that sell other region PSN cards. When you buy them the site will email you the codes. Then you can PM the winner on here. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Here's a good site to buy UK PSN cards from. And the bonus is, they're on sale. So not only will you be doing a good deed, you'll also save money too.

Buy PS4 Memberships from Sony Official Retail Partner - ShopTo.net

Buy and Pre-Order Video Games, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PSN Gift Card, FIFA FUT. Your go to for gaming! âś“Free UK Delivery âś“Finance available â–şBuy now!

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good on ya to do this. I'll throw in my bid:

I haven't been out of work, but I work in grocery making minimum wage so it's pretty much always hard times for me, lol. Only enough money these days for bills and food. Also gotta somehow get a new car since my truck decided its frame was gonna completely rust through, making it unsafe to drive.

I'd love to play TLOU2 but the only way it's gonna happen for me is if I get it for free.

So there's my sob story, but regardless it's nice of you to do this.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
are u shipping copies out of us also ?

I have no clue how to do that..........but if amazon makes it easy, i can give it a go. Like I said........I'll try to work on getting you the copy as long as it doesn't kill the bank. If you live in an area with amazon......my account works there. I'll just have to explain to my CC company potentially on what im doing charging out of country.....but ive had no issues with amazon japan.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
I have no clue how to do that..........but if amazon makes it easy, i can give it a go. Like I said........I'll try to work on getting you the copy as long as it doesn't kill the bank. If you live in an area with amazon......my account works there. I'll just have to explain to my CC company potentially on what im doing charging out of country.....but ive had no issues with amazon japan.
Ok thanks i think ill cancel my entry then. TLOU2 is banned here and Amazon.sa has no copies of it. Thanks for you generosity

ED Cantu

Oct 28, 2017
This is very generous OP, thank you for the chance, me and my brother were really hyped for the game but then economy went to shit so yeah count me in.

macapes

Nov 19, 2019
United Kingdom

Can normally just use your local account to login to the other Amazon's. .Amazon.co.uk for the UK, .de for Germany and .fr for France. Chrome or whatever can translate if necessary, but the checkout is standard Amazon so you can usually work it ouy.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Can normally just use your local account to login to the other Amazon's. .Amazon.co.uk for the UK, .de for Germany and .fr for France. Chrome or whatever can translate if necessary, but the checkout is standard Amazon so you can usually work it ouy.

yes, thats what it is for amazon japan........only way to import my maximum the hormone content easily

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
Don't count me in, I'm just popping up to say this is a very cool thing to do and to wish everyone good luck~!