• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
VWfxy50.jpg

Tidus and Yuna at the Macalania Forest spring
This one sticks in my mind.
Back when I played the game on PS2 I never thougth anything of it.

Then when I played the Remaster when that came out it had me go "Hey... wait a minute..."

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh man you're missing out. The swamp is the BEST part of the game. You can do a whole side content of finding

an actual ghost

and also my favorite one was riding in the dark and hearing someone crying. I walk up to it very warily and see a lone woman in the middle of nowhere, her back turned towards me crying. Arthur slowly approaches her and asks if she's all right. If you keep trying to come closer and ask you

eventually grab her shoulder to take her home, she turns around and slashes you with a drug covered knife, and you are fucking RUSHED by a million of the cannibals that were hidden. You have to kill them all with a weird camera before they kill you brutally

My favorite encounter by far save for the random wolf man
I need to get back into RDR2

galvenize

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the ffx-3 light novel made it clear Yuna and tidus did it for the first time in that boat.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
In Xenogears it actually happens. Xenosaga also in Episode III with Shion and Kevin.

Also, obviously Cloud and Tifa under the highwind and Yuna and Tidus in the lake. Kimahri even watched... dirty bastard.

Oct 29, 2017
Capcom requires that all adult characters in the Resident Evil franchise must simultaneously exist between states of constant fucking and not constant fucking.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If nintendo didn't puss out, lol.

Also i think it's implied humans could also do this.
I want to say there's never been a pregnant woman in any media EXCEPT that Electric Tale of Pikachu where James knocks up Jessie.

Like I can't think of a NPC even implying a child is on the way.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
The two villians Oscar and Teresa in Tales of Beseria, they must have been fucking, very over protective of each other and share engagment rings. What makes it more distubing if they're half siblings.

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Triss and Lambert in the Witcher games

In Witcher 1, the house where Triss lived, you could find footsteps outside of her window. And during Witcher 3 at Kaer Morhen, Lambert asks about how Triss is doing to Geralt, and during the drinking game they asked if anyone jumped out of a lovers window, and Lambert says he did because he didn't want to hurt a close friend. And beating him at gwent gets you the Triss card.
In the books they basically hated themselves (or atleast didn't liked each other)

Dude, what? This makes me even more glad im team Yennifer.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Did anybody here play that PS2 horror game Haunting Ground? That game had some of the creepiest implied sex I've ever seen in a game. Pretty much all the 'game over' scenes implied that SOMETHING sexual was happening, no visuals just some reeeeal uncomfortable sounds, and one of the game's endings in particular was disturbing af. That game walked a pretty thin line with its themes, stopping short of directly implying anything rapey but letting your mind fill in the blanks. It's still very memorable to me for that reason, it was disturbing in a way that no other horror game I've played has been.

I could never forget the crazy psycho maid.

Nov 15, 2017
Dragon quest ii
"A bunny girl in Rippleport will offer her services for 100G. This rabbit is feistier than most, accusing the princes of being homosexuals if they turn down her services in the original Japanese script."

Actually this is what happens in the SFC fan translation patch not the original Japanese script. The original Japanese script is the bunny girl getting angry that you turned her down 'just because he's a guy' revealing it was a man.

When reused in DQ11 the part about being a man was removed.

Bastables

Dec 3, 2017
Actually this is what happens in the SFC fan translation patch not the original Japanese script. The original Japanese script is the bunny girl getting angry that you turned her down 'just because he's a guy' revealing it was a man.

When reused in DQ11 the part about being a man was removed.
What a weird thing to change, especially when it's still pretty weirdly homophobic. As much as I love the DQ games it's fitting, I guess that the problematic elements are still kinda locked in a 80s/90s nostalgia.