Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Personally I find them:
  • Under cooked, at least at the one near me. I love cookie dough as much as anyone, but if I want a cookie I want it actually cooked.
  • Way too sweet.
  • Waaaay too expensive.
Only thing they having going for them is unique flavors you don't usually see, but all my criticisms apply to those ones too.

If you can't make a chocolate chip cookie I want to eat more than one of (or even just one, since their cookies are huge), then you've failed at making a cookie.

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
They have been hit or miss for me. I've enjoyed every cookie I've had there, but there are def some that were underwhelming. The Carrot Cake cookie however was one of the best cookies I've ever had.

MrMattatee

Oct 27, 2017
Texas (aka, the upside down)
Personally I find them:
  • Under cooked, at least at the one near me. I love cookie dough as much as anyone, but if I want a cookie I want it actually cooked.
  • Way too sweet.
  • Waaaay too expensive.
Only thing they having going for them is unique flavors you don't usually see, but all my criticisms apply to those ones too.

If you can't make a chocolate chip cookie I want to eat more than one of (or even just one, since their cookies are huge), then you've failed at making a cookie.

Nailed my thoughts exactly. Undercooked, way too sweet.

Tiff's Treats does cookies better if you want that perfect "fresh from the oven" cookie experience.

But, crumbl does occasionally have some creative offerings worth trying, like the apple pie cookie. Their whole schtick is luring people in to try each week's new things, but if it has the basic cookie base, then it will taste the same as the last half-baked cookie you ate.

Last edited:

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I've had them twice. The chocolate chip one is p good, but it's not like appreciably better than a Mrs. Fields cookie.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Insurance carriers bring this into the office I work at very frequently. Honestly, I don't think they're all that good. They're okay, but i'm not going to waste calories on them.

There are some local bakeries some of them bring cookies from that I think are WAY better.

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
No pics? The one at the top of the article is super underwhelming. They look like bottom-tier grocery store cookies 😂

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
its a 100% repeat of krispy kreme, an ok dessert that gets overhyped, expands too much, and shrinks to a tiny fraction within 2-3 years. its a really, really basic ass cookie with frosting.
100% disagree…as many good donut places there are in the twin cities, I would kill some weekends for a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed.

Oct 26, 2017
The quality varies. I've gotten many cookies from them that were undercooked in the middle, and I've gotten many more that were just *perfect*. My favorites from them are their chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, just excellent.

One thing I do agree on is that they are very overpriced. I rarely go there nowadays unless they have something I really want, which is infrequent.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Their more simple cookies like chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and oatmeal are really good imo.

It's the weird specialty cookies that are drowning in mediocre frosting and shit that I don't enjoy at all.

Last edited:

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
One of the biggest Mormon successes stories in modern business today. They sold out their franchise's in all of the US, it's been that successful.

Besides knowing that small detail, I like the cookies occasionally.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
They're fine. The fresh chocolate chip cookies are good, some of the weekly options can be too much.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Someone brought them to work once. They were ok. Kind of strange. I can't really see myself craving them.

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Their regular ol' chocolate chip is lousy, but some of their rotating flavors are pretty good. Are they worth $5 a cookie? Probably not.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I love that the "evidence" is like a random Twitter and a random Reddit post. Also, I do not want cookies with "snap". Hard cookies are the worst.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Absolutely love their cookies because they are always so nice and soft and chewy toward the middle. None of that weak crunchy/crispy cookie stuff. Price is a bit much, but as a treat they're nice. Even when I'm not getting one, I always check the flavors for the week.

The cornbread, iced oatmeal, and raspberry cheesecake ones are some of my favorites.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care if Gordon Ramsay made a deal with Satan to cook the best cookies in existence.

I'm not paying $4 for one.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Love it

But you gotta be careful because it's four servings per cookie

So 1/4 piece is how much you should eat

Closest one is like right down the street from me, hard to avoid 😂

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
My wife is obsessed with them i am completely indifferent i am not a huge cookie or sweets guy to begin with but the few i took a bite out of i thought they were fantastic albeit expensive.

The Twix one slapped pretty fucking hard and i never found any of them to be undercooked just soft. I picked them up once for my wife and it was probably the most packed i have ever seen a store on a weekday. It was unbelievably fucking packed.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
They are more like brownie shaped cookies than actual cookies.

Still pretty decent to be honest, and the portion size I would say matches the price.

Sep 6, 2020
Had never heard of them before receiving a 4-pack as a gift. My family cut each into quadrants and made it last a few days and they were GOOD. So I'm not getting the over-hyped thing, because I never heard any hype. I just thought they were some bomb-ass cookies.

Agreed with the poster above; they are more like brownies or cakes. It's like the chicago deep dish of pizza or something.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
They're good yeah, but not worth the price. I had one and I kept thinking as I was eating it that I could make more cookies at home for less money.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Fine, but not worth the cost or wait.

Not a huge sweet person to be fair, but I'd rather just get cookies from a grocery store or something.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Never had them but I assume they are super expensive as I'd always make the most money off those orders when I drove for DoorDash.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
They're good. We check the weekly selection and will grab a few if they look good.

They're very expensive, though.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
They're definitely expensive but I feel like they're worth the hype, I love checking the app every week to see the new flavors in stock. Ironically their mainstay chocolate chip and pink sugar cookies are extremely mediocre but everything else is very good and usually tastes exactly like what it's themed after. My favorites are the smores and waffle cookies.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Love it when I see a shop I think of as having extremely high quality food come up on Era only for everyone to call it mid lol

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
there's a 7/11 by my house that makes their cookies fresh so i just go there when i feel like eating some. not paying 5 bucks a cookie.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
They taste good but they're insanely decadent and expensive. They're opening but locations like crazy and I'm pretty sure they're going to massively contract in a few years time.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
They're fine, but Insomnia is far better when it comes to the premium priced cookie franchise.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
One opened up near me last year. It was busy around the grand opening with lines and stuff but not so much anymore.

I'd rather just go to diddy riese and get a dozen.