• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
That all sounds amazing

I do notice once you zoom in on things they become a bit blurry/muddy, i would think the ps5 would be able to clean that up.

That's just how the game works. Everything is made up of these tiny particles which are a few types on. By changing the density, direction etc. of these particles you can achieve effects like grass, fuzzy stuff and the like.

It's actually incredibly impressive, but it's certainly pushing the PS4. I've seen levels where the frame rate was quite crap.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Why are all of these videos so low-quality? I want to see this stuff in 1080p at least so I can really inspect the details.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Why are all of these videos so low-quality? I want to see this stuff in 1080p at least so I can really inspect the details.
Because a lot of people, ROBO included, only have a base PS4 which records at 720p. I offered to capture some of his stuff in 4K, but he said he'd borrow a capture card from a friend eventually to record stuff when its more "finished" or so.

If there is a particular Dream you'd like to see in higher quality, though, feel free to ask. I can either stream it in 1080p or post a clip in 4K (1440p Pro mode + TAA)

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
Dreams feels like something that should be a Mass Media phenomenon and hitting mainstream headline news.

Have they secretly discovered Quantum Computing and not told us?

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Not the same as OP, but um... I don't know much about making tunes or sound, but when this guy showed the insides of what makes his creation work... all those wires .. I'm like what in theee fuck.

This guy's just ridiculously talented. I remember seeing this video with him a few months back where he made a song using random sounds from ASMR videos.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit just now seeing this. I'm getting stalker vibes from the video in the op for some reason. Probably because of the lightning.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Not the same as OP, but um... I don't know much about making tunes or sound, but when this guy showed the insides of what makes his creation work... all those wires .. I'm like what in theee fuck.

Holy FUCK

Looking at the complexity of the logic he had to wire together to make this work...I feel like a very stupid person. I can't fathom just doing that on my own from scratch and it all actually working.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Holy FUCK

Looking at the complexity of the logic he had to wire together to make this work...I feel like a very stupid person. I can't fathom just doing that on my own from scratch and it all actually working.

yea i wouldnt worry, i dont think many of us could do that... lol. this reminds me of the calculator in LBP, which was crazy. this is not the same creator by any chance? heh.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great but that frame rate takes a beating looks like sub 30. Hopefully With the PS five we can get some really in depth games