• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Ok, I need someone to use this on their dog.
Ask an ye shall receive.

Image-from-i-OS.jpg

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't had Snapchat on my phone in years but may need to download to use this on my dogs...

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone going "this turned me into a girl" I think it might be specifically a Disney Princess filter, not just a general Disney filter?

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
The filter itself is named cartoon.
Right I know it's not an official "Disney Princess" camera and I didn't mean to insinuate that, but I have yet to see a single person turn into a "male" looking Disney character VS the tech giving everyone long lashes, eye shadow, lipstick, and blowing out/masking over facial hair, so to me it seems that it's specifically meant to turn people into "Disney Princesses" and not just general "Disney" characters.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I'd argue that this is easily far enough from any foot in reality that's it's minuscule compared to FaceApp and built in slimming/glamour camera functions.

You're not wrong. Though that's also part of my problem with it. Its my same problem with anime, truly unrealistic body standards aren't healthy. Glammer filters are bad as well for the same reason but you can at least work on makeup skills for some and workout/diet to compensate for some of it while digital avatar standards become more and more absurd. Comics have the same problem. This particular app has the problem of people being able to latch onto these unsustainable personas.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
I need Apple to build something like this natively into the iPhone. I want to live my digital life as a cartoon character.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
At least you're still a dude. Mine made me a girl. A not so pretty girl :'(

The anime one is my jam though. It makes me look sort of like Spike Spiegel or Rintaro from Stein's Gate.

LMAO, my next question was going to be if you were at lest pretty. Which one is the Anime one? I'll have to check that out.

Screenshot-20201210-095850-Snapchat.jpg

I look like I belong in the next Boss Baby movie.

Yours is like mine. I feel like it's not doing much to the bottom of my face compared to some peoples.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017