Oct 28, 2017
Germany
9WFhXP7.gif

giphy.gif

jordannhowe

Oct 27, 2017
Went through the first couple pages and didn't see Manuela from FE Three Houses. The definition of thirst.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
latest

I think this is the character... in Resident Evil Revelations who is just trying to get Chris' attention the entire time lmao

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Also Tharja for Robin:
She's so wet for Robin that she even mentions it to whoever you pair her up with. I'm not even convinced her daughter is anyone but Robin's.

Robin probably pokes her so she doesn't curse anyone.
Cordelia for Chrom too. Hell, almost none of her S supports work because she is still thirsty for Chrom.

In Echoes, Clive and Mathilda. Faye for Alm too. And like Melia and Nia, Faye's romance was doomed to fail too.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh here's a good one.

Crassius Curio from Morrowind, the guy who wrote The Lusty Argonian Maid and makes you get naked for a quest.

This dude is thirsty.

h5N0NmQ.jpg

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Bailu Village in Shenmue 3 has 2 types of Women:

- Ladies who want to know if Shenhua and Ryo are dating.
- Ladies who want Ryo.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
It seems that the premise of this thread is flawed.
That video is some tame shit.

sorta but that body language with the faux stretching, putting her arms out in front of her and pushing her breasts together told a lot.

It was like equal amounts of shy, trying to be sexy and nervousness around a boy you like.

She's definitely thirsty.

PtM

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
sorta but that body language with the faux stretching, putting her arms out in front of her and pushing her breasts together told a lot.

It was like equal amounts of shy, trying to be sexy and nervousness around a boy you like.

I didn't see any pushing together of breasts, and if there was, that def wouldn't be shy or nervous.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
I can only assume that this idiot is chronically dehydrated.
maxresdefault.jpg

MGS4 was a complete and total shitshow, and yet I am still stunned that this literal shitbag and his shitty antics made it into the story.

Oct 27, 2017
latest

I think this is the character... in Resident Evil Revelations who is just trying to get Chris' attention the entire time lmao
I'm still angry at that design. I can't get over how stupid the naked leg is. It would be actually serviceable if she had the whole suit.

Edit : bam quick job, miles better
sJpJ2rf.png

Last edited:

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm still angry at that design. I can't get over how stupid the naked leg is. It would be actually serviceable if she had the whole suit.

Edit : bam quick job, miles better
sJpJ2rf.png
Revelations is such a weird game. I don't hate it, but almost all of the new characters were odd additions to the canon.
255273_168588.jpg
raymond-vester-resident-evil-revelations-0.54.jpg
rachel-foley-resident-evil-revelations-74.4.jpg

I could be remembering incorrectly, but at least Jessica's thirstiness was revealed to be an act, right?
7B24CB01BACFDF533DFC537BB32302B69127CFEE

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

uuhhh..... she's just doing her victory animation and she's not pushing anything.

Oct 27, 2017
Revelations is such a weird game. I don't hate it, but almost all of the new characters were odd additions to the canon.
255273_168588.jpg
raymond-vester-resident-evil-revelations-0.54.jpg
rachel-foley-resident-evil-revelations-74.4.jpg

I could be remembering incorrectly, but at least Jessica's thirstiness was revealed to be an act, right?
7B24CB01BACFDF533DFC537BB32302B69127CFEE
A shame because I really loved that game, which had the perfect balance between action and horror.

And it was so beautiful on the 3DS.

Hell I even bought this monstrosity to play this (granted it made the game pretty awesome)
KvlwGye.png

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Flik from Suikoden was a stud.

Both Kimberly & Nina were all over him

CJbsUPX.gif

55-PSOGL545.jpg

Last edited: