• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
I remember eating those for lunch regularly when i was in elementary like.. 20 years ago?
They also had those insanely hot chicken wings called "Volcano" or something back then lol

Sucks that it's only in limited locations though what's going on with that.
Hmm I can stop by Kemang after work I guess..

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When I used to get KFC in Florida I'd always save the skins for last, looooved them so much...

The KFC's here are utter shit though so I haven't been to a KFC in years. Probably for the best, but damn I miss it sometimes.

DarkLancer

Alt account
Banned
Apr 18, 2019
The point of eating fried chicken is the battered skin

Wish they'd bring this here. Fried livers and hearts are also legit.

That's what I'm thinking. Why would you even eat skinned chicken (rotisserie, fried, etc) if you're going to peel away the skin? What a waste. It's like people who don't eat pizza crust.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
How does it feel to be wrong everyday of your goddamn life?
The point of eating fried chicken is the battered skin

Wish they'd bring this here. Fried livers and hearts are also legit.
I guess that's why I never liked it fried, well grease fried air fry or oven is nice. When it's ordered or fixed I just get the meat out and deal with the grease that's there rather than eat the greasy skin as well.

That's what I'm thinking. Why would you even eat skinned chicken (rotisserie, fried, etc) if you're going to peel away the skin? What a waste. It's like people who don't eat pizza crust.
Hah this too, when pizza is ordered I just eat the main part with the meat and cheese and if there's nothing in the crust but bread I leave it. I try not to eat too much junk unless it's a situation where these are served or ordered socially. I like vegetable dishes a lot more, they feel cleaner and leave me feeling great, and when it's optional I avoid bread and grease/oil. I also don't drink sodas or beer.

Last edited:

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
The absolute best I have eaten is from a small Karaage shop in Komagome Tokyo. Absolute beast in flavor but doesn't taste oily.

Oct 31, 2017
Nizz7AK.gif

Came fot this

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Love me some chicken skins. I get a bunch of chicken thighs from Costco, pull off the skins, marinate them in some fine juices, then throw them into my air fryer for maximum yum.

I'm down to clown with these KFC ones whenever they come over to the west.

Maquiladora

Nov 16, 2017
Heart disease in a handy bag! Probably a good thing this isn't available in the US, things are bad enough already.

MagicDoogies

Oct 31, 2017
I'm gonna puke. I agree the skin is good, but it's in CONJUNCTION with the actual chicken. All by itself is a greasy fucking nightmare.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
Even in the middle of nowhere in America you can do better for fried chicken than KFC.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
I had that once in a chicken-based restaurant in Kyoto. One of the highlights of the trip tbh
Sooooooo damn good.