Will Trump attend?

• Yes

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 935 92.9%

• Total voters

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
If Biden wins this November-God willing-Do you see Trump attending the Presidential Inauguration? Are there times when living former Presidents did not attend the Inauguration of the new President?

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
No chance in hell. It's happened 2 or 3 times in the past.
John Adams, John Quincy Adams, and Andrew Johnson.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Lol no, there is no way he will attend an inauguration of an election he will likely claim is fraudulent.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Nope.
There will be no norms followed by this administration up until the very end.
While I DO expect him to step down, I also expect him to pull 'Maybe I won't' tweets after his (hopeful) loss.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I wondered the same thing. He's such a sore loser that I would say it would be a high possibility that he would no-show.

In a perfect world, he would have already defected to Russia soon after losing the election, but that's a bit of a pipe-dream.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Attend a ceremony that's not all about him, when he could be golfing in FL instead??

No.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
1,000% don't care about this petty bullshit.

Have zero interest in what Trump does once he's out of power.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
He will instead run his own event at the same time at his golf course in florida and talk about how much bigger his crowds and ratings were even when presented with proof that Biden's was much bigger, likely trying to present biden's crowds as his own.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
He'll have a rally that day. A rally for what, you say? For whatever. I fully anticipate him continuing to have rallies if he loses. His ego demands it.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
100%. He loves pomp and will want to play the role of President until the bitter end. Not to say he won't be a real piece of shit for the entire lame duck period, and he'll absolutely talk shit about Biden and how it was a mistake to remove him from office. If Biden extends the invite, Trump will attend.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I've said it before in other threads; I'd bet dollars to donuts Trump will stage a "People's Inauguration" rally for his die-hard MAGA fans to compete with the real inauguration. He'll whine how the election was rigged and unveil his next money-making scheme like TrumpTV or something.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
100%. He loves pomp and will want to play the role of President until the bitter end. Not to say he won't be a real piece of shit for the entire lame duck period, and he'll absolutely talk shit about Biden and how it was a mistake to remove him from office. If Biden extends the invite, Trump will attend.
Agreed.

I hope he's not there though.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely not lol

Also banking on him skipping the whole passing the torch/farewell ceremony as well.

Personal hot take: If he loses in November, he'll be spending most of his time at Mar-a-lago than the White House. So he'll probably be angerly Tweeting from Florida when this happens.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely not. Trump will never concede that he lost. He'll probably have vacated the White House weeks before Inauguration Day.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
He'll probably step down the week leading up to the inauguration and leave Pence to attend. For as shitty of a person as Pence is he still believes enough in democracy that he would do his part in the whole peaceful transition of power. He could use it to make himself look good and curry favor with the base for a possible 2024 run. I mean just yesterday Dr. Fauci said Pence was doing a good job leading the Task Force.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Not a chance in hell. He wouldn't even host Obama's portrait ceremony. Then again, I doubt Obama wanted to be around the orange turd either. But I expect all other living Presidents to attend.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Is this a serious question? Will the man with the worlds thinnest skin attend what is essentially the victory celebration of the person who beat him?

Lord I hope he does.

Last edited:

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely not.

In fact I fully expect there to be some sort of major fuckery in the final weeks on his part, though as to what form that'll take I cannot say.

Murugo

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He will not attend the inauguration but he will angry tweet about it the entire time.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
No. Specially if he is behind bars because the Secret Service had to remove him from the WH.

But to be honest, i will have a more calm heart in discussing these kind of threads AFTER Biden wins , instead of reliving 2016 all over again.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA! No. Oh, no. No, no, no. Mhmm. No. Uh-uh. But he'll Tweet about it until the orange flesh on the tips of his thumbs drips off.