Feb 4, 2018
Holy crap there's so many amazing looking games and half of them I'd never heard of before! Gonna start with A Space for the Unbound and then maybe Hundred Days? Also Haven and Garden Story ahhHHHHH

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Don't sleep (pun intended) on the demo for She Dreams Elsewhere. It's very much coming from the LISA side of the EB/Yume Nikki school of indie JRPG design. Was probably my favorite game at PAX East this year.

iHeartGameDev

Feb 22, 2019
I've been following Recompile for quite some time. Really hoping that the game gets some exposure from this. I follow the dev on twitter and a lot of his marketing campaigns have been hurt from the virus (like most of the devs here). He's really open with his dev process which is appreciated as an inspiring hobbyist indie dev.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
So many interesting games, jesus... Awesome. Shame it's only 4 days though. Could have made it a week at least!

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Woah i got 4 of them on my wishlist already. When the past was around looks awesome.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
There's like 10 new games I really want to give a go after having played all the ones from the previous Steam Games Festival (loved Haven, Spiritfarer, and The Drifter).