lowlifelenny

Oct 27, 2017
AHDNDy.jpg

Happy birthday, The Wonderful 101

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't really like the demo, but it sucks it's stuck on the Wii U. I hope it makes it over for more exposure.

Former

Oct 29, 2017
This game really needs to come on to the Switch. One of my favourite Platinum games and I hope it comes out sometime next year.

Sebastopa

Apr 27, 2018
Man 5 years already? Easily one of the best games on the Wii U.

We need Wonder Red In Smash!

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017
Maaan what a fucking great game!
One of the best WiiU titles.
Wonder Red for Smash needs to happen.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow.... five years already. It really could use a Switch port (maybe some more representation in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, like an assist trophy).

NoA really screwed this game, releasing it the same week as Grand Theft Auto V.

Don't forget:

Platinum-Games-W101-Art_07-06-17.jpg

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
The only Platinum game I dislike. I never quite got the appeal. But at least it was colourful so please buy a copy #ColoursLobby

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
one of the best action games ever made, and Kamiya's best work to date. I really hope it comes to the Switch. More people need to play this masterpiece.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I barely played this game but thanks to my brother I'm aware of one of the best tracks in video game history being in this.

25 second mark and on is just magnificent.

I will always feel guilt for not playing much of this. Definitely in the market for a port/remaster.

I have a ton of respect for this game and I desperately seek redemption.

Molto

Oct 27, 2017
I should finish this game. It was really fun, I'm not sure why I just dropped it half way through.

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
One of the only Platinum action games I couldn't finish. Tried twice but those controls are awful, I ain't trying to draw in character action games just to switch my weapon. It's a cool idea but the execution sucked ass, whether it was right stick or Wii U padlet drawing.

Too many gimmick sections too

Oct 25, 2017
I sent PlatinumGames a congratulatory tweet. I would have sent Kamiya one but he's still being a baby about non-Japanese tweets.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Damn good game . I find it's uniqueness to be one of its greatest strengths.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite Wii U game and I would gladly buy a Switch port, a sequel and a spin off starring Wonder Blue.

I really hope that Wonder Red make it into Smash as playable fighter.

Also Nintendo is missing out as Super heroes are the biggest thing and they are missing that market with their own super heroes series.

NoA really screwed this game, releasing it the same week as Grand Theft Auto V.

I really doubt the market cross over between the two games clashed.

Deleted member 46641

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
Wonder Red is amazing, and y'all will appreciate him when he joins smash.

Wonderful 101 is such an ambitious amazing game. Top 3 character action games ever TBH.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Played it because of the hype on here. Beat it. Did not understand the hype. Core combat flow was decent enough, but the game as a whole was so bogged down by minigames and obtuse mechanics that it was more a chore to play than enjoyable. A port might fix a few problems, but not most of them.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Still the king, baby

Best platinum game and home to the greatest QTE in video game history
SAVE THE EARTH

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Best game on Wii U and pretty much the only reason I still hold onto that console. Hope it gets ported.

Deleted member 11421

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really doubt the market cross over between the two games clashed.

I buy like 3-4 full retail games a month as well as a bunch of smaller downloadable titles, love most Platinum games, and I recall that even I passed because GTA V was going to absorb plenty of time. Timing supersedes genre plenty in this market.

Oct 25, 2017
Like seriously, I'm fully convinced that Wonder-Red will be playable in Smash Ultimate against my better judgment. He's just so perfect for Smash.

I won't be convinced otherwise until we get either a Wonder-Red Assist Trophy or the complete roster. It ain't over til it's over.

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations W101 for winning GOTY 5 years in a row! Well, at least that's what should have happened.

As someone who bought a Wii U specifically to play Bayo 2 (which had yet to be released) followed by the utter disappointment in said game, having W101 as a more than pleasant surprise in terms of game quality and depth was a godsend. If they port it to Switch and it features improved load times (the one black mark on this game) you can bet your sweet ass I'll shell out whatever the heck one of those costs in order to play it.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never played you, never will. Happy birthday!