• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DinkyDev

Feb 5, 2021

Bow down to the most exceptional female warrior to ever live. Viola Davis is #TheWomanKing. Watch her rise exclusively in movie theaters September 16.
The Woman King is the remarkable story of the Agojie, the all-female unit of warriors who protected the African Kingdom of Dahomey in the 1800s with skills and a fierceness unlike anything the world has ever seen. Inspired by true events, The Woman King follows the emotionally epic journey of General Nanisca (Oscar®-winner Viola Davis) as she trains the next generation of recruits and readies them for battle against an enemy determined to destroy their way of life. Some things are worth fighting for…

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I hope this movie does well. It looks great and I love Ms. Davis.

Fuck the inevitable outrage.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Looks fucking dope. I read an article yesterday about how the producer was giving Viola Davis an award and pitched this idea in front of a crowd.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Assassin's Creed is really missing out by not making a game using Sub-Saharan Africa as a setting

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Very interesting indeed.

Not sure of the music choice for the trailer since it's an historical epic but that's a small nitpick.

Dinskugga

Nov 6, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Racist Dog-Whistling, Pattern of the Same
The choice of music…… sooo damn bad
Epic trailer otherwise