Nov 8, 2017
Bought them full price just yesterday so I've now got refunds and will rebuy.

I thought it was so close to the end they wouldn't put it on discount!

Teppic

Oct 25, 2017
Bought. But I will probably emulate the Xbox versions if I want to play them. Or wait until they're playable that way if they already isn't.

Shevek

Oct 25, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
Derp, should have waited but oh well lol

FYI if you don't like giving Warner Bros more money than they deserve, you can request a refund from GOG stating that you purchased it at full price and it went on sale shortly afterwards.

If your initial purchase is still within the refund window, they'll grant you the refund so that you can repurchase it at the sale price.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Reminder that this is only on sale for two bucks a pop for another for 10 hours before they're gone for good!

First game still has great atmosphere and tons of fun npc interactions. Just don't play above 1440P(even with the fixes on pcgamingwiki) or the notes will be too small to read.

Jul 1, 2020
Reminder that this is only on sale for two bucks a pop for another for 10 hours before they're gone for good!

First game still has great atmosphere and tons of fun npc interactions. Just don't play above 1440P(even with the fixes on pcgamingwiki) or the notes will be too small to read.
I think I'm going to use Heroic Launcher to install them on the Steam Deck. Playing older games with issues like this is why I bought it.

Ryudo

Jun 19, 2024
I grabbed both too. I was hesitant at first in case a remaster was in the works (like Nightdive or something) but at $4 it was worth the gamble.

Rosencrantz

Nov 22, 2023
I got an email from gog about this last chance sale yesterday and bought it then. What's funny is I remember The Suffering being given out for free at one point, but buying it for $2 is fine I guess.

kotaku.com

Play The Suffering For Free, Thanks To Your Tax Dollars

Midway's pretty alright horror adventure The Suffering can now be had for the low, low price of nothing. Well, close to nothing, thanks to your U.S. tax dollars, because the download of The Suffering for the PC, now up at FileFront, has been paid for by the United States Air Force. Hey...

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why they made it a limited time for the sale just before getting delisted soon.