• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Russo's are making video games now confirmed.
Nothing Marvel or Avengers related.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
It is most likely related to the game. I honestly can't see them premiering the movie trailer here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok wait. They are "Presenters." That means, ultimately, it could be nothing. I mean it's possible they just come on stage, announce the category they are presenting for, do a bit, and announce the winner and go off stage...
Do you honestly think they'd be brought on as presenters if nothing Avengers related was going to be premiered at the show? I mean it's obviously not going to be the Avengers 4 trailer, but it'll be some avengers related game

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Avengers game
Marvel vs Capcom 4
Trailer debut

In order of likelihood. A4 trailer ain't coming out first on the game awards unless this shit is hosted on abc?

Oct 26, 2017
It's really really REALLY time for that damn game! Come on guys do it, along with Obsidian's new RPG this show could be fucking epic!

Interficium

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I can't believe the Dorito Pope just secured the biggest movie trailer of the year for VGX, absolute madman.

Plum

May 31, 2018
It's really really REALLY time for that damn game! Come on guys do it, along with Obsidian's new RPG this show could be fucking epic!

- New Avengers game
- New Rocksteady game
- New Obsidian game
- Metroid Prime 4
- Alien: Blackout

Are all easy predictions. Gonna be an amazing show that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.