• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
You didn't need to do Insomiac, but you did and I can't thank you enough. Gonna use it in the DLC when the last one hits.

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, nice :D

It looks so fucking good on that screen. Like, I would believe it's from a film.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking fantastic Insomniac. I'm gonna take a break from Smash tonight and get this one on!

For every person who behaved immaturely based on belief that this suit would not be in the game, there are many more decent, reasonable folks who will absolutely love it.

Glad Insomniac didn't let the former ruin it for the latter.

Couldn't have said it better.

vlaar

Banned
Sep 23, 2018
So I guess something bad happened? Out of the loop here.

Cool shit about the costume!

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Thought they would've saved it for the sequel. Now It's (pizza) time to finally start the dlcs.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Some spiderman fans are so toxic when it comes to his suits, it really is terrible.

The amount of hyperbole you get from them and also superman fans on the quality of the suits is ridiculous. At times the difference between suits can be so minor that you could overlook them yet with some fans you would think its the end of the world.

.git

Dec 4, 2018
United Kingdom
Question, I do no own this game but. What is the point in DLC if there is no multiplayer? Just replay single player with a different skin?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
CookedSerpentineHellbender-size_restricted.gif

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
I will be honest, they shouldnt have given out that suit after how childish some of the fanbase have been about it, like sending death threat?! Come on...

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Was going to wait for the last DLC to play through it all but now here we go baby my favorite movie suit! I'M IN.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone boot up the game and equipped the suit? I want to know if they kept the static eyes or are they dynamic like the other suits.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Thank You insomniac for announcing it literally 2 hours after I finished the dlcs..well atleast there is 1 more left

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Insomniac really are better than we deserve, peoples love of nostalgia and raimi memes did not warrant the death threats and declarations of entitlement made by so many of these morons.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Lol I hope this doesn't vindicate the crybaby children who were sending abuse over this not being in the game. I kinda wish they waited until Spider-Man 2 to include it but happy it's available.

ron_bato

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care for the Raimi suits but I know there was a huge clamor for this to be included in the game, so good for those people who really wanted this.

It's embarassing though how toxic a part of the community became because of this.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Bro I still can't get over how photorealistic this suit looks. Seriously, show this to someone and they'd think it was a still from Spider-Man 2. Jesus. Hats off.

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
I will be honest, they shouldnt have given out that suit after how childish some of the fanbase have been about it, like sending death threat?! Come on...
We shouldn't give attention to the vocal minority, people like that exist in every fandom. Lets just be happy that the suit is in, completely for free!