• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lincoln Clay from Mafia 3. My job doesn't call for killing mob bosses or breaking people's arms, so it'd be a nightmare.

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
I guess my char from WoW - a Draenei Death Knight. Much harder (or easier depending on who pisses me off).

Dec 14, 2017
Software engineering with Billie from Dishonored as my assistant... I guess I could get her to go to IT and spy on them and see what thing they are going to break before it hits my workload. Otherwise, can't see any benefit or hindrance being added.

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Rean from Cold Steel would be the biggest brown noser. I couldn't take any good shortcuts with him around.

Fuck that lame ass trash.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Joker. I mean hes pretty much perfect at everything so id take him.
Id foist all the work on him and he wouldnt say a word.

Oct 27, 2017
Went back to GoW 4 cause I got the itch to cleave people... Yeah, Kratos would probably rip their tongues out if they complain about anything.

The game before that is Ghost of Tsushima. Jin would adapt.

魑魅魍魎

Oct 25, 2017
Jin Sakai in a fundoshi would be the best assistant ever. Since i am working from home he can definitely assist me.

Aureon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Heck, Hardspace's salvager guy may actually come in hand in software development.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Man if York would pick up the phone and tell them they should call him York, thats what everyone calls him, I'll be getting lots of questions.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Yagami from Judgment...well...he's not so great with IT but at least he knows a guy who is I suppose.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Myself and all my co-workers have been eaten by the monster from Carrion.

I'll allow it.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
My Bloodborne character is quiet, surgical, and immortal so I approve of them as my assistant.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
"Just wanted to give you a heads up Byleth, the Execs want you to do something about that hair...and be careful of the guys here.. they're skeevy af."

Oct 27, 2017
Man if York would pick up the phone and tell them they should call him York, thats what everyone calls him, I'll be getting lots of questions.
I somehow forgotten this and Cyber Sleuth...
I played both of these games for a few minutes an hour ago.

York would do as you said or basically start talking about movies if the question reminds him of it.

Cyber Slueth protagonist would be fine however.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Shulk would be pretty darn helpful for my job, though I'm sure he wouldn't be very interested in it.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I just played Transistor so I guess Red will just get on with it and hum every now and then.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
my AC villager can plant a tree full of money that will be VERY usefull in the life of any freelance worker xD

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Paper Mario, so I'd say...neutral?

I don't see him making things more or less difficult. Less boring perhaps.

5pectre

Nov 16, 2017
Warrior from Gauntlet. Can't see him helping out with any of my coding assignments...

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Deacon St. John from Days Gone, feels like he would just yell loudly at me then run off on his bike. He probably would be good to have around I guess if for some strange reason someone got kidnapped.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Michelle from A Summer's End - Hong Kong 1986. Work is going be smooth until we start discovering who we are!