• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Pringles Man lost hair and dyed his mustache dark brown/black

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I find the retro BK logo looks more simplistic than the one it replaced. But the Pizza Hut does look like it is getting out of their "bubbly/simplistic looks".

RIVTiRG.png
BK missed the simplistic 2010s era and went straight to Throwback era in the 2020s.
I think BK liked the response to the Stranger Things promotion and when it was time for a shakeup rolled with it.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They're like a decade late with the flat minimal design refactor. I was actually assuming based on the thread title that the redesign would look like that 80s/90s one.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
the absence of shading on the sides of the oval is bothering me. he lost all his depth

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is like downgrading to low graphics settings.

I don't get companies and these flat, simplified logos.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Way too far in the minimalization direction. The previous one was perfect. I like the early 2000s version. Now it's just an oval. Who got paid the big bucks for this? I want to be them.

God damn that beer can top!

This is amazing. I totally forgot they used to have pull tabs like cans of soup. When did they drop that? I just forgot about it but now I'm reminded and remember it very well.

Also, no one uses the word "Newfangled" anymore.

Deleted member 82064

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2020
I did Wikipedia search on the old logos and found out Gene Wolfe the legendary scifi author helped in the development of Pringles. How did I not know this before? Is he supposed to be the mustache guy as well?

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Hell no. Looks like garbage, much like most modern minimalist designs. Taking away part of your logo's or mascot's character doesn't count as an upgrade.