Will anyone in the NFC East have a winning record at the end of the year?

• Yes

Votes: 78 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 244 75.8%

• Total voters

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Here we go again!

5f69654442c7cb2974bd558d_o_U_v2.jpg

Will anyone in the NFC East have a winning record at the end of this season?

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Cowboys might end up with a respectable record unfortunately, but it's a wrap for the rest of that division.

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Giants are terrible

Washington doesn't even have a name

The Eagles have disappointed

The Cowboys just lost to two good teams.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a Giants fan it gives me happiness that everyone else sucks as well. Dallas probably turns it around though, they have too much talent. Giants and Washington are totally fucked though and Eagles probably will suck too

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Absolutely terrible division. The Giants and Eagles are fucking just the worst.

Having watched the Eagles for three weeks. They may have the worst pass defense ever and Wentz is one of the worst performing QBs in the league so far. And the Giants are even worse!

The WFT are terrible too but they still beat the Eagles.

And the Cowboys have a great offense but have a stupid head coach and just godawful defense.

Absolutely putrid division. Wouldn't surprise me if 6-10/7-9 is enough to win it.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
The East is bad right now, Dallas and Philly have the most talent the division and look like shit..........Giants, the way they playing might become the third team to go 0-16...

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
One of those wins was an divisional matchup (washington over eagles), if not for the Falcons epic collapse that that'd be the nfc east's only victory.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
Don't follow football much but I hear game attendance finally stabilized in Washington.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
What tiebreaker would decide the division winner if the entire division went 0-10-6?

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I think one of the Cowboys or Eagles will end up with a winning season mostly due to getting 4 games against the Giants and Washington.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Giants are fully unwatchable. I'm glad they at least gave us two superbowl wins in the Eli Manning era, because otherwise I'd be more upset about it.

Eagles also recently won a Superbowl. Cowboys and Washington fans though... I feel for you all.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
They play the hardest division in football (NFC West) and another good division in the AFC North (not counting the Bengals). Considering how no one plays any defense and 3 of the 4 teams have bums at QBs, I think you're looking at a 7-9 division winner.

And that Atlanta loss really shouldn't be looked at as a win for Dallas. If anyone on the Falcons special teams had half a brain cell, Washington would still be the only team in that division with a win.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
I think one of the Cowboys or Eagles will end up with a winning season mostly due to getting 4 games against the Giants and Washington.
Eagles couldn't even win against the bengals, lost to washington and Wentz looks like absolute trash. Doubt they gonna end up with a winning season

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
Cowboys almost pulled the upset against Seattle. I think they have potential. Their losses have been against good teams.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
What tiebreaker would decide the division winner if the entire division went 0-10-6?

Probably #6, Strength of Schedule.

Whichever team lost to the teams with the best record, lol. Each team has 2 unique opponents based on their previous year's record so I assume Eagles would win the tie because they'd have lost to two division winners from 2019.

I love stupid tie breaker shit

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
yep, its godawful right now. as a cowboys fan i dont even want to win it really, though the thought of potentially playing the spoiler like the seahawks did with the beastmode game is intriguing

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
If Wentz struggles next week, and they bring in Jalen Hurtz, I could potentially see the Eagles being reinvigorated by that. But their GM really fucked up their draft pick by taking that TCU wide receiver.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
The Giants are probably going to go 0-16. They lost Barkley, their only good player, for the season, Judge was a terrible hire, Gettleman is fucking awful, and Danny Dimes is proving to be shittier than Eli was in his last years.

At this point, you might as well just nuke Metlife, because this team is not getting any better anytime soon, and the Jets are equally horrendous.

Shit, Mara should just sell the team to the Steinbrenners and be done with it.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Here are all the teams that have more wins than the NFC East,

Seahawks
Packers
Bears
Steelers
Titans
Bills

here are all the teams that have the same amount of wins as the NFC East,

Cardinals
Rams
Niners
Bucs
Ravens
Browns
Chiefs
Raiders
Colts
Pats

here are the teams that have less wins than the NFC East,

Saints
Panthers
Lions
Vikings
Bengals
Chargers
Broncos
Jaguars
Texans
Dolphins
Jets

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Giants fan, that was one of the poorest displays of football I've seen in a long time. They weren't remotely competitive after that 3 & 22 penalty.

NFC East is going to be abysmal for a few more years, sadly with the Cowboys being the only average team.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Cowboys are way too stacked to keep losing IMO but the rest of the division absolutely stinks.

Oct 31, 2017
Another year Philly is reminded they kept a turnover machine over Foles the god.

Dallas probably has that division but that defense is really bad.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
The Cowboys aren't a bad team, too much talent on offense but I don't expect them to make much of a deep run. Mike McCarthy seals the deal beyond their defensive woes and their recent history of overall mediocrity (by record)

Oct 27, 2017
Dallas will probably win the division considering they've got six games against it and are marginally better than the other teams. Dak still isn't worth anything remotely near what he thinks he is, though.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Cowboys will have a winning record.

Browns - Win
Giants - Win
Cardinals - Win (toss-up, really)
Washington - Loss
Eagles - Win
Steelers - Loss
Vikings - Win
Washington - Win
Ravens - Loss
Bengals - Win
49ers - Loss
Eagles - Win
Giants - Win

10 - 6 record, booted from the first round of the playoffs.

AMAGON

Prominent Member
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Fuck being a Giants fan after yesterday's game.

Fuck Gettleman
Fuck Mara
Fuck Fumble Dimes
Fuck Football
😭

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Dallas lost to two playoff teams, one probably a one-seed.

Dallas also got rid o their best defensive player this offseason, and did nothing to sure up their secondary other than tossing a rook out there to be bullied

Their offense will keep them in games as long as Dak is their QB

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas might make it because they have a decent new coach but it can go to hell quickly

Washington is in the same boat but Alex Smith is very... unpredictable

New York is New York

I wouldn't be shocked if Philly fires their OC and DC after the Niners game. At least they don't have to pay Wentz a bigger check than he's worth.

Last edited:

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be in panic mode if I was a Cowboys fan yet. Losing to the Rams and Seahawks isn't surprising and their upcoming schedule is Browns, Giants, Cardinals, Washington FC, and Eagles.