• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Screenshot-2020-09-30-at-15-01-54.png

Gentlepanda

Apr 22, 2019
Super weird that it's only the 3 minute trailer. I hope Sakurai announces a presentation at the end for, say, a week's time and not a month.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Only 3 minutes? Guess it'll just be a reveal and not much else. Sakurai's deep dives are usually at least a half hour.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Never had such few hype for a smash character. After Byleth and Min Min (didn't like there was an ARMS character, a game i couldnt care less), i'm expecting Nintendo to go to the bottom of the barrel and lost all hope for more third party characters.

MinionZero

Jan 14, 2018
The three minutes is very short, so it is not a showcase. Likely just a character/stage reveal and dated for late October or later. Sakurai message is thanking people for their support but may likely announce delay of future fighters or whatnot. Maybe no more showcases going forward.

brykuhn91

Oct 27, 2017
I have not been up to date with all the rumors, it's quite exciting to have no idea who will be announced. Hoping for Sora!

Status
Not open for further replies.