Who Would Win: Classic,X,Volnutt,EXE,Starforce?

• Mega Man (Classic)

Votes: 15 4.4%
  • Mega Man X

Votes: 181 53.6%
  • Mega Man Volnutt

Votes: 23 6.8%
  • Mega Man EXE

Votes: 65 19.2%
  • Mega Man Starforce

Votes: 54 16.0%

• Total voters

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Starforce and EXE have quite the arsenal of weapons, this will be a much closer matchup than the voters here believes. Geo probably takes this.

EXE has Muramasa as a last ditch trump card lol. Also with the Cross and fusion systems he has a lot of capabilities.

Really though I just love this form

latest

I don't see how classic competes here though, not that he is a slouch.

Edit: Actually thinking about it more, they all have some crazy ass weapons. This is a really good death battle.

Last edited:

Zero-ELEC

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Off. Rock is out of the running, def. Not sure if Volnutt holds up either. Speed scaling will drop those.

X might hang some with EXE, but Geo/Subaru will probably take it, imo.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Classic and Trigger are out of the running at the start. Due the crazy stuff in Starforce 3, EXE is a joke to him. So, this is essentially an X vs Starfrce battle.
This dude will likely win.
34b46bc00c5ac8e2b9e22f78e4acc168.jpg

Zero-ELEC

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
You know Volnutt is supposed be be a further evolution of the Reploid line, right?
He is, but we never really get to see his stuff. He's got no "feats", nothing to scale too. X scales to Sigma and Zero who have crazy feats, Rock's supplementary material also does some shit. We've really got nothing on Trigger. Presumably, he's super strong since he can go toe to toe with Juno, but we never see that, I don't think.

Unless I'm forgetting my Legends lore. Which I very well could be, it's been like a decade.

Classic can jump. So now what?
We know for a fact that EXE can jump, there's that one platformer game.

Apr 16, 2018
You know Volnutt is supposed be be a further evolution of the Reploid line, right?

That's true, and Volnutt could've theoretically ended up the most powerful Mega Man in history if he had more than two games' worth of feats and lore.

The other Mega Men simply outstrip him in terms of powers, abilities, feats, armor sets, power ups, etc.

Doesn't seem like Capcom is willing to return to that side of the franchise anytime soon, anyways.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
I've never been more hype for a death match in my entire life. The fanboy in me wants to say .exe, canonically it's StarForce, but I imagine they'll go with X.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I've never been more hype for a death match in my entire life. The fanboy in me wants to say .exe, canonically it's StarForce, but I imagine they'll go with X.
Yeah i really like this matchup. It's one of the funnest that DB has done for a while

Also i have been involved in the G1DBF Blog for this fight and damn EXE has SOOOOO MANY TRANFORMATIONS. He makes Goku look small in terms of the amount of transformations

ResetName

Feb 6, 2019
So how can X damage .EXE? I don't know why people are just skipping .EXE and going straight for X and Geo. It's already established *canon* that .EXE defeated Geo in their crossover. X has never fought the enemies that .EXE has. I will say this though, Classic and X have one thing that Geo and .EXE are weak to which is time-freeze. But X can time-freeze all he wants but he can't hurt .EXE.

Leviathan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone saying Classic while X, a literal upgrade in every single category, is here is a liar. It's straight-out lore.

I say X or EXE. X as the obvious pick and EXE for speed and chip variety. Without some restraints, EXE probably wins by default off of some available chips.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
EXE almost dead
EXE one shots everyone with Muramasa Chips

EXE can also timestop with a ton of chips as well.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Exe needs a 10 year old for him to use his chips. Without him the only thing he can do is use his buster.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
I mean X and even Classic MegaMan can create Black Holes X3, V and 9. It's not unique to Starforce lol

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
But you need to have Lan, and Lan is a puny human that can be killed

Geo doesn't have that issue, once he does the EM Wave Change at 200% Noise, he's a god
Yeah take away Lan and then let EXE go BeastOut or Bug Style which is even worse for them lol.

I wonder if that's how they will handle .EXE, Lan loads 5 chips and BeastOut, and gets murdered and that's all .EXE has for the match. Seems likely lol

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Starforce and Exe seem far more powerful than X who in turn is more powerful than Classic and Volnut.
And Starforce is generally more powerful while also not going into the grey area of being digital so it seems more like a clear winner.

Phazeta

Nov 1, 2017
It's already established *canon* that .EXE defeated Geo in their crossover.
This is true, but context for this fight is that Geo is trying to avoid a time paradox that would be caused by him deleting .EXE, so he's not fighting at his full power.

I wouldn't count EXE out of the running though. He has ExaMem, which is created to hold human DNA and should be able to hold 2 Cybeasts. If he can absorb Geo like that it should give him an edge against the other Mega Men. EXE is heavily dependent on Lan though, if you remove him from the picture EXE won't be able to do much.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I bet volnutt lowkey does some insane bullshit that only fans know about and .EXE and starforce probably does some world ending bullshit like in the anime or something but it was fine because it was a digital world

ResetName

Feb 6, 2019
This is true, but context for this fight is that Geo is trying to avoid a time paradox that would be caused by him deleting .EXE, so he's not fighting at his full power.

I wouldn't count EXE out of the running though. He has ExaMem, which is created to hold human DNA and should be able to hold 2 Cybeasts. If he can absorb Geo like that it should give him an edge against the other Mega Men. EXE is heavily dependent on Lan though, if you remove him from the picture EXE won't be able to do much.

True. But this takes place after Geo's Third Game while this was .EXE first game. The fact that he managed to knock down Geo is nothing to scoff at. But I just don't see how people can even put X on Geo and EXE's level. He is just not there.... And yes while EXE depends on Lan, he still have gone full Bug-Style when he was being deleted and he have shown capabilities to go Beast-Out without Lan as well.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
So how can X damage .EXE? I don't know why people are just skipping .EXE and going straight for X and Geo. It's already established *canon* that .EXE defeated Geo in their crossover. X has never fought the enemies that .EXE has. I will say this though, Classic and X have one thing that Geo and .EXE are weak to which is time-freeze. But X can time-freeze all he wants but he can't hurt .EXE.

Probably the same way that .EXE is going to damage anyone since I doubt X and Classic are NetNavi compatible and even if they were I don't think Lan will make it that far.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
Shooting Star Mega Man gets pretty ridiculous, especially considering he can just straight-up pass through physical matter whenever he wants (but isn't restricted from interacting with it like EXE is). I'm drawing a bit of a blank on any EM-based weaponry that X could bring to the table to deal damage against Shooting Star in phase-through-things mode, though I'm sure he has some. Maybe they'll stretch the fact that he could shoot Wireframe Sigma to claim that his shots should land regardless.

Gotta feel kinda bad for Trigger, though... He has even less of a chance here than Classic.

Last edited:

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So then X5's plot makes no fucking sense because all X or Zero needed to do to destroy the Eurasia space colony was breathe on it.

Or we could accept that's a clear outlier feat based on scaling pixels from a NES game's sprites.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me does feel like out of the five, X would take it. I was under the impression that X was literally designed to surpass the original in every way, and no matter what happens in the original megaman games, Light would have taken all of that into account when he made X before killing over.

Now with that said, I don't know the order they would all go down, but part of me feels like Volnutt would go down first. Nothing against him, but I feel like when you compare him with the other four, he does seem to be the weakest. I also feel like EXE is likely a goner too since he is still a program and it isn't like someone like X hasn't had a means to fight off a virus previous against Sigma, but since alot of people feel like EXE will win this, I'll hold off my thoughts until the intros on that. Starforce is one I haven't really explored, so I can't say how he will factor in.

Will be a fun fight, but hard to say which man is more mega than the other four.