• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jbcwmnfc7w351.jpg

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
I certainly don't think you hire Ta Nehisi Coates, one of our generation's most prolific writers on Blackness, to write a white Superman story.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Just make a good Superman film that's all that matters to me, if this allows Michael B Jordan to take the role for example than great because he's a good actor.

Also so much for the Snyderverse continuing!

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So who is it going to be, Michael B Jordan or Regé-Jean Page

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Leaked dialogue:
"Lois!"
"Lois!"
"Lois!"
"Lois!"

I know it's not the same writer.

But in all seriousness, that's cool. Michael B Jordan would be great in the role. I hope they use the normal costume, and not that blue and silver one from the president Superman.

Oct 26, 2017
Please god, I just want a good Superman movie.

I don't want world destruction bullshit. I want a Superman with heart.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Most important question: what will his facial hair situation be? Clean shaven? Goatee? I need to know.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for it! Think Michael B. Jordan would be a great choice. I've also always really liked the idea of Idris Elba playing Superman.
16ed1ea6-bafb-11e8-8bc4-fc59ff6846aa_972x_180835.jpg

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Lmao, for years I've been seeing questionnable memes online on a potential black superman that lead me to think that people are gonna lose their shit over this.
The past few days the trolls were already all up and arms because of Coca Cola "be less white" thingy.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Michael B Jordan might be too safe a choice, would like to see someone else take the reigns.

Zephon

Dec 10, 2017
Michael B Jordan would be a great pick but if not him who do you guys think could be a good choice.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Lmao, for years I've been seeing questionnable memes online on a potential black superman that lead me to think that people are gonna lose their shit over this.
The past few days the trolls were already all up and arms because of Coca Cola "be less white" thingy.

people in the twitter replies are already saying they should make a white panther now.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
At first I'm like "I don't really know what to make of this", but I'm definitely down for Michael B. Jordan doing it. I think that could be something really special.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
its obviously Michael B Jordan but that dude is always playing slightly aggro in everything I've seen him in as of late. its hard for me to picture it.

I think Yahya Abdul Mateen (if they can let him do double duties at DC) or the dude from Raised By Wolves would be really cool.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If he's not Clark, I hope it's Calvin Ellis (President Superman from Earth-23).