• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PreeminentDB

Oct 25, 2017
Great British Baking+ Control.
I just started the game.
Am I investigating the right way to make a joconde?

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Dante's Inferno x The Flight Attendant. That is actually quite apt.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Fell Seal + mandalorian

I could go for some srpg game mandalorian, or hell, anything in the star wars universe

Mazzo

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
The Community cast will apparently be playing the Pathfinder Kingmaker tabletop campaign...

I'd watch that.

It's fun to imagine classes for each player... Abed would probably be the DM. Troy could rock a Paladin... Pierce would certaintly pick Barbarian...

Last edited:

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Star Trek Discovery x Trails of Cold Steel III...

Well, Rean is a Gary Stu and Burnham has been accused of being a Mary Sue, so... they would get along well. But man, I don't want to imagine a Star Trek full of anime clichés. Regardless, the USS Discovery would be a great asset to Rean and his companions.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
Star Trek Discovery x Trails of Cold Steel III...

Well, Rean is a Gary Stu and Burnham has been accused of being a Mary Sue, so... they would get along well. But man, I don't want to imagine a Star Trek full of anime clichés. Regardless, the USS Discovery would be a great asset to Rean and his companions.
Honestly, I can see the Star Trek characters being baffled by the anime cliches and just deciding to treat them like weird aliens of the week.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I can see the Star Trek characters being baffled by the anime cliches and just deciding to treat them like weird aliens of the week.

"Captain, it appears the customary greeting in this world is the 'head pat'. I advise we adopt it when we chance upon the most important people to be found within this culture - high-school aged children."

also to be fair Kirk basically lived the harem anime lifestyle, even down to the part where he only has one or two "canon" love interests

Hollowism

Dec 25, 2017
Anders, Adam, and Blake from Workaholics trying to make their way around the world of Demon's Souls sounds pretty hilarious.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Mandalorian x Forza Horizon 4

Damn, now I want Horizon 5 to have Star Wars dlc. Could you imagine driving a pod racer in Forza?

CurseVox

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts (USA)
12015999.png

no-mans-sky---beyond-version---button-1565744905061.jpg

An epic journey to the center of the universe to face the ultimate challenger. His mind.

The Traveler's Gambit

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
The Mandalorian combined with Children of Morta.

Looks like Mando just takes care of business while the family hangs back.

Sleepwalker

Oct 29, 2017
Fleabag and Underrail. I... don't know how these two could possibly mesh together, but I'd be here for it lol

Sep 23, 2018
A survival horror sit-com about six thirty year old "Friends" trying to navigate a New York City police station infested with Zombies and other monsters.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Uh. That would be The Mandalorian with Star Wars Squadrons.

And, well, that happened already. ...can I get a do-over?

MDR

Jun 21, 2018
The Wire and HL alyx - the inner city 17 struggles during combine occupation?

Dec 25, 2018
Close Enough and Crysis 3, sooo a J.G. Quintel produced Crysis that takes itself a lot less seriously than the previous games (Crysis fans would probably have a similar reaction to its existence as Thundercats fans to Thundercats Go).
before that
Lewis and Spyro... not even sure how to pitch that one

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
The Great and Ape Escape...

Uhhh... a game where you perform a political coup by kidnapping the relevant political parties you need?