Sep 23, 2019
Managed to get it a bit early
Lets see what all the fuss is about
20200618_154545.jpg

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
So what's the difficulty consensus? I would like an experience comparable to Hard in Part I.

Deleted member 20986

Oct 28, 2017
About 2 more hours to unlock! I'll take my time with this game but it's pretty amazing to be playing another big title just 2 months after FF7R.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got this digitally and it unlocks at midnight for me but i won't be able to play until 7am in the morning probably.Still better than waiting for Monday

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Youtube already showing walkthroughs, nothing spoilery in the thumbnails in my case, but be careful out there...

GIANKRATOS

Oct 26, 2017
I have already noticed a cool easter egg:

(You can open, nothing story related)

"there's a guy in the town that's playing music at the beginning that looks just like Gustavo Santaolalla to me "

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I have a problem.
I've got this today.

xVSK9zD.jpg

But, my very first brand new 4K TV arrives tomorrow in about 18 hours.
What to do now? Enjoy the first hours in glorious super sampling on my old tv cause it's a long game anyway, or should I rather wait till tomorrow to have a proper first impression to the game and to my new 4K HDR OLED TV?

😥

WAIT. Absolutely wait. It's not just HDR, but OLED. The difference will be staggering.

This is a cinematic, polished game, and you'll only get to experience the opening for the first time once. Wait a day, and let the anticipation build.

Also you'll associate the memory of setting up your new TV with starting The Last of Us 2.

Need I say more?

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
It's a shame my TV and PS4 can't do HDR together, would've been nice to experience this game with it.

PowerPyx has a trophy guide and collectible guide up by the way, it's a very easy platinum, any difficulty, 1.5 playthroughs, all collectibles and upgrades and that's it.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was going in hard on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 this week but it's gonna have to take a backseat to this tonight. Can't wait to get into this sequel finally.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm nervous for the horror bits, I hated the basement section of TLOU. I'm going to ratcheting down the difficulty for those sections and trying to power through them. Horror sections make me panic :(

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
The dream is dead :(

My local Best Buy informed me that they won't be doing an evening release today. No pick ups until tomorrow

:'(

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
My recommendation is to stay off Twitter and YouTube! I've been mildly spoiled already, I'm off the grid for the weekend.

Kurumi

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
I'm nervous for the horror bits, I hated the basement section of TLOU. I'm going to ratcheting down the difficulty for those sections and trying to power through them. Horror sections make me panic :(

Can't wait to see if there are areas even more creepy and scary than the hotel basement from TLOU. Played the game many times and that part still scares me every time. 😆

TheSix

Nov 1, 2017
Toronto
I'll be avoiding spoilers until next week with my posts on Twitter, I snapped some really great bits I'll be posting!

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
So I finally beat Uncharted 4 as an appetizer. Very satisfying ending. Cried a bunch 10/10.

I'm excited to find out what the big gameplay gimmick is in this one. In TLOU it was the raft/ladder, in Uncharted 4 it was the mystical Crate /w wheels. What's the Druckmann got in store now.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Guys, I have a problem.
I've got this today.

xVSK9zD.jpg

But, my very first brand new 4K TV arrives tomorrow in about 18 hours.
What to do now? Enjoy the first hours in glorious super sampling on my old tv cause it's a long game anyway, or should I rather wait till tomorrow to have a proper first impression to the game and to my new 4K HDR OLED TV?

😥

Start now, restart tomorrow so you'll also be able to make apple apple comparison between old and new TV.