Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
That's the bit.

The minute this man mentions this being retribution for the Vita it's the most obvious bit in the entire world.
Oh, this thread doesn't have his newer post.

View: https://twitter.com/GameOverGreggy/status/1641482505470586887

I get that it's supposed to be "a bit" or whatever, but like I said, he just seems so pleased with himself about it that only seems like an excuse ("it's just a joke" etc).
Either way, it seems more pathetic than funny to me.

Sarobi

Oct 25, 2017
90% of Era is unreasonable and irritable at all times. I would advise they don't venture too far out onto the internet, they'll just make themselves panic or burst into anger.

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I saw a thumbnail of that Joel head somewhere and thought it was just a meme, I didn't realize it was an image from the actual game on Steam Deck lol.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
omg I'm dead.

Here is another one with unimpressed Sarah

doVjLjf.jpeg
She looks like that cookie girl in Spiderman 3.

Yonafunu

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even watch KF that much, but Greg Miller has been "shitting" on PC gaming for years. It's a bit.

Come on y'all.

Deleted member 18521

Oct 27, 2017

I get that it's supposed to be "a bit" or whatever, but like I said, he just seems so pleased with himself about it that only seems like an excuse ("it's just a joke" etc).

I dont care about any of that. More importantly he plays with the PS5 blocking part of the TV? What the hell is that?

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018

Why doesn't he do "a bit" about Naughty Dog's incompetence? This is some platform warrior bs that gets a pass because hes famous lol

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I think the whole bit went on too long and got a bit eyerolly with the generic PCsmellybad stuff but hearing Greg just cracking up laughing is always hilarious.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't he do "a bit" about Naughty Dog's incompetence? This is some platform warrior bs that gets a pass because hes famous lol
I really don't get the love for this guy here. Anytime he pops up on something I'm watching, it becomes a game of how quickly I can hit the mute button.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I guess this is now a Greg Miller debate thread instead of funny memes about TLOU port. I'd never even heard of him until this thread, but I already am firmly in the camp of him sucking.

I don't suppose we could get a gif of Joel's daughter being oversized to get the thread back on track? I watched a few Youtube videos about the glitches but didn't see that one.

Plum

May 31, 2018
tloushitpost.jpg
EDIT: Spoilered cause ofc some folks are playing it for the first time on PC

Last edited:

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I think the whole bit went on too long and got a bit eyerolly with the generic PCsmellybad stuff but hearing Greg just cracking up laughing is always hilarious.

I've seen very little of Greg's stuff (rarely if ever follow any gaming personalities), but the laughter really is what sells it. There's a sincerity there in the trolling character delivery/performance he's playing that just makes for good comedy.

Some of the reactions in here to his bits seem overly sensitive, like roast humor is a completely foreign concept to some of ya'll.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know what is funnier, if it's the glitches/memes or the people getting mad at Greg Miller lmao

Win/Win situation for some of us...but not all of us!

;-)

franloradr

Jul 3, 2022
I would have never expected this situation coming from a studio as important as ND

This mess is soooo disrespectful towards such an important IP as TLOU is

uuddrlrl

May 30, 2021
At least we're getting some fun out of this. The game is great, but tonally very serious/dark.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I know this will probably be fixed because ND's reputation kind of depends on it now, but it's still unbelievable it was allowed to release in this state.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
ND didn't make this port though.

It sucks, but a lot of people are bashing ND devs that literally have no part in any of this mess. Sony should stop using Irongalaxy.

Lmao.

Are these shots because it is buggy or people messing with playing it at the lowest quality possible?

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado

It sucks, but a lot of people are bashing ND devs that literally have no part in any of this mess. Sony should stop using Irongalaxy.

Lmao.
Oh my fucking God Naughty Dog has a days old blog post stating they developed it in-house and Dave Lang(of Iron Galaxy) was on Jeff Gerstmann's podcast pre controversy saying they had minimal involvement

The way misinformation spreads and sticks is absurd

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Because him shitting on the PC has been a long-running joke on Kinda Funny content.

It it not "platform warrior BS." It's a joke. It isn't meant to be serious at all. This should be immediately obvious when he mentions that this is payback for the Vita failing.

The funny part about this "platform warrior" nonsense is that actual platform warriors have been going after Greg for the past few months because he dared be negative about PS VR2 on his PlayStation podcast. He's said the games aren't exciting and has repeatedly called out, long before launch, that he doesn't think it's going to be successful.

nded

Nov 14, 2017

Naughty Dog has claimed sole credit for the TLoU port according to the Steam Page though. Iron Galaxy worked on the Uncharted PC ports which turned out fine and are credited there alongside ND.

Last edited:

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA

Lmao.

Are these shots because it is buggy or people messing with playing it at the lowest quality possible?

Sometimes it just bugs out. Gotta exit the game and hope it works the next time. Happened to me the first time I played the game. First scene and everything.