the_wart

Oct 25, 2017
Looks fun but, uh, some of those animations and tilesets look lifted directly from Blasphemous.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This game looks SICK. How have I never seen it before???

Oct 27, 2017
Art is really nice, but I'm currently playing Blasphemous and in terms of tone and gameplay this looks really similar. I wonder if this will do anything notably different to stand apart from that game.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
New update:
www.kickstarter.com

Update 28: August 2021 dev update · The Last Faith - A Dark Gothic Metroidvania

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a nice summer time! We have been working non stop on new cool stuff, like areas, enemies, bosses. Here is a small overview of a new place, a maritime zone, just not very far from the City of Mythringal, we can't wait for you to play it and discover the secrets...

2ae67b42ec9a90f1aa30c8dc86d75344_original.gif

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

I've gotten pretty tired of the Souls inspired 2D Metroidvanias but this looks pretty damn good. Its often how the art style is executed and this one looks really good. Pixely but really detailed at the same time and I love me some giant boss monsters that move around a lot and that huge skeleton bat the end of the trailer was speaking to me.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seen at least three Castlevania inspired weapons/attacks. That's enough for me to be in for this.

Not sure about the 2022 release date. We're halfway through the year. Now's the time to start dating dates here.

Shiki

Nov 30, 2017
You wouldve told me that this is a Blasphemous sequel and for a moment I could've believed you. Art style seems quite similar (to my memory).

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the main character's highly inticrate animations makes me wonder how they're dealing with the "Create A Playable Character" reward tier. Will they be usable in place of the default for the entire game, which would be a heck of a lot of extra work to do three times over, or by 'playable' is it going to be a "Sherry in RE2" scenario where it's a small chunk of gameplay?

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Heads up!

The demo is out now on Steam and the final release date has been announced: 15 November 2023 (Steam, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series, Xbox One, Switch)

store.steampowered.com

The Last Faith on Steam

A dark, gothic fusion of metroidvania and soulslike. The Last Faith thrives on merciless and precise combat with a huge range of weapons, firearms, and custom executions at your disposal. Let nothing stand in your way.

PersianPrince

Feb 12, 2019
Has anyone played the demo? How does it feel? I love everything about this game, but I'm worried about the ganeplay, because something about it looks off.

Crissaegrim

May 23, 2018
Has anyone played the demo? How does it feel? I love everything about this game, but I'm worried about the ganeplay, because something about it looks off.

This is me. I remember the early trailers and now even these trailers make this game look really awesome, but playing the demo it just all feels and looks off for some reason. Hard to explain.