• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Getting shit for what exactly?

Also that letter killed me.

Talking about how Rottentail was too awful to get through even for Joe Bob, saying it's an MST3K film, etc. Nothing super mean, just a lot of whining and complaining. Darcy replied to someone who made a similar comment (but respectfully) and said that not every movie is going to land with everyone, and that's okay.

Kreizler

Oct 28, 2017
PVD
FYI, Primal Rage (the first thing that played after the show ended) is on Tubi (if you don't mind the Fox thing). Opening song sure is a banger.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Talking about how Rottentail was too awful to get through even for Joe Bob, saying it's an MST3K film, etc. Nothing super mean, just a lot of whining and complaining. Darcy replied to someone who made a similar comment (but respectfully) and said that not every movie is going to land with everyone, and that's okay.
Lol.

Do people not remember they screened Things? Which literally has a Rifftrax version!

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Finally was able to watch the episode. My god that film was awful but I liked the episode/commentary. The actor who played the preacher did some real heavy lifting to make the movie tolerable. Not sure why people are complaining about them showing a bad movie on the last drive in considering they showed fucking Sharknado lmao

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
People are ridiculous, it was so dumb fun.

And extra points for no SA, like I was totally expecting in that one scene.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I just wonder if these same people who are complaining about Rottentail are the same ones who complained about Sharknado. To me, those films are at the same level of schlock.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I skipped on Sharknado just because I honestly don't like it even on a "shlock" level but I wasn't upset that it was shown.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder, tonight's a new episode of TLDI. The theme is "comfort food", and before you even ask Joe Bob has already shown The Stuff.

MrMattamus

Oct 27, 2017
Glad it's not just me with this audio, though sucks it's happening at all. I have the TA in 4K set that came out and the audio is not like this. Not sure what is up with Shudder's version.

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
I was out and about Friday and finally got around to watching it. Holy shit I was not expecting them to show Toxic Avenger but is is a perfect drive in movie. Real shame about the audio though.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Hello mutants, and happy Walpurgisnacht! No idea what movie TLDI will be showing tonight, but many are hoping for Late Night With The Devil.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The Autopsy of Jane Doe is an incredible film if none of you have never seen it. It's in my top 5 of horror movies of the 2010s

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I wished Darcy went to my school when I was a kid since we're the same age. We absolutely would've been best friends. Horror, comic books, and wrestling. My dream girl back then.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
Loving this movie. Actually annoyed at the Joe Bob segments this time around just for taking too long. And I love the Joe Bob segments. lol