• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 23, 2017
I want 1 too, Authentic Jerseys are becoming hard to get. I was able to get the "Gold" Lebron earlier this year but haven't really seen it up since. Don't know if cuz LeBron was changing # next year.
Yeah, good point. Also, I've noticed they haven't produced any jerseys with the names on the bottom instead of the top so I make have to take an L on the authenticity.

DopeToast

Oct 27, 2017
Really happy for LeBron. It's always been weird as a lifelong Cavs fan to see him have success elsewhere, but I can't help but root for the guy. I love what he does.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EkGJoWBUYAEvkMq
9pjQXbb.png

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
JaVale just killed any shot at Giannis lol. My man's getting his ass shipped out to Cleveland next month.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Danny Green with two NBA chips in a row for different teams! 3 total!

Grats to Bron, AD and everyone else too!

Oh yea guess this is Dwight's first too.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Deserved, best team in basketball that elevated to another level completely in the playoffs. Happy for lebron and AD. Bron can shut the haters up for a while.

Fuck the Lakers and Dwight tho.

Ignacious

Dec 17, 2017
So happy right now.

The 2020 redemption arc has had a long buildup, but the climax is finally starting. Starting with Lakers chipping, Trump getting dumped next, maybe some good news on the vaccine front at the end to put a bow on it. What a ride.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still on that high and probably won't be sleeping much tonight. Now I have to score my dad a shirt for this win.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled into a Carl's Jr. parking lot and watched the last 10 mins with my kid. Broke into tears when the final buzzer went of

I'm still on that high and probably won't be sleeping much tonight. Now I have to score my dad a shirt for this win.
Do it dude.

this is my first Lakers run without my dad. Hits different

taro

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled into a Carl's Jr. parking lot and watched the last 10 mins with my kid. Broke into tears when the final buzzer went of

Do it dude.

this is my first Lakers run without my dad. Hits different
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, my dad got me into Lakers fandom with the 1984 Finals. I didn't understand much about basketball but saw his passion for the team even in a losing effort. Been a fan since. I'm not a SF Giants fan like he is but we got him a shirt and hat when they finally won so it's kinda tradition.