Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Baddie (50)
you're the most fun, but my mom
would for sure let me hang out with you still.
you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for
— teach us your ways.​

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Hmm, i'm in my 30s tho...

Corrupted (60)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
We need to raise those scores, bro. After this pandemic stuff settles down, I'm treating myself to a day at this fancy brothel not to far from where I live. That fuckin' cherry is getting squashed!
Seems like you got it all planned out. Hey, you only live once, so go for it!

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had to go straight pass all the drugs and cops questions, not my type. Rest was fine though, not really that hard / extreme.

Mar 30, 2019
hXBx07C.jpg

Huh...well I'll be. I made it to baddie at least.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
The impressive part of the test is how they were able to find a hundred different emojis to represent the questions. Zoomer skills.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Corrupted (64). I didn't read that this was about teenagers at first lmao I was like "these are all very tame..."

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Corrupted (63)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

So what you're saying is that I'm a rockstar?

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
Devil Child (82)

All of it was done in like a 2 year streak in my early 20s, if they were just asking for my last year I'd score pretty innocent

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, the original rice innocence test is actually funnier, it has stuff like "kissed a non-family member on the lips" "committed an act of incest?" "Engaged in bestiality?"

The tiktokers didn't update the test, they watered it down.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Surprised how many folks on here are scoring super low. 73 heathen myself. Frankly I'm sort of surprised mine was even that low

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Im corrupted. It says not to treat it like a bucket list, but this is my new bucket list.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Heathen (69)

Nice.

Of course if I took this as a teenager like intended, I would have had a super low score. As a 36 year old, a lot of these things just naturally happened over the years.

Smithy

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't find a thread about this.

This was apparently made by two girls hailing from TikTok and it's sort of blown up, but the general gist is you just go down the lists and click whatever applies to you to calculate a score. Usually getting some humorous comment to go along with whatever your score was. Saw others posting about it on twitter. Thought it would be interesting to see what others get. Everything seems to be weighed the exact same.

Personally I took it and got:

qzGcMWg.png

Can't tell if good, or actually really really sad.

Guess it's more of an "actually really really sad", but depends on your background really. Plus you do you!

Still lmfao @ people scoring even below that

Got myself a decent 35, happy with that. Wild Child fits me!

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Wild Child (36)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Corrupted (63)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend

Semfry

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I took it and got:

qzGcMWg.png

Can't tell if good, or actually really really sad.

Same score, and being very generous with what some questions were asking (like ticking "smoked a cigarette" when I took a couple of puffs of one once). Then again that's not hard when I'm asexual and 90% of the questions are sex/relationship stuff.

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
I got a 7 but i could probably have got a 5 if not for the "talking to five or more people at once" in a platonic way, and saying 'i love you' also in a platonic way.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Rebel (33)
you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.

The impressive part of the test is how they were able to find a hundred different emojis to represent the questions. Zoomer skills.

Heh, I did find that cute/impressive

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
"Sweetheart (19)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too."

I feel like my score would've been much lower if I took this last year considering I checked off 9 things that happened this year alone due to meeting my GF back on Jan. 5th & officially because a couple in Feb.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think this test really only applies for people under 18. An adult-adjusted innocence test would include stuff like have you ever stolen office supplies from your job, blow your kids' college savings fund gambling, pay for sex, lied on a resume, or farted loudly in public and just didn't care. Just existing as a bog-standard 30+ year old would probably net you a score somewhere in the 40-50 range.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Heathen (70)

I feel like I could have gotten into the 90s is I wasnt so old. Lot of these questions are for apps and things which didn't exist when I was at the age you'd use/experience them. Been married since before apps ever existed.