Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't find a thread about this.

This was apparently made by two girls hailing from TikTok and it's sort of blown up, but the general gist is you just go down the lists and click whatever applies to you to calculate a score. Usually getting some humorous comment to go along with whatever your score was. Saw others posting about it on twitter. Thought it would be interesting to see what others get. Everything seems to be weighed the exact same.

Personally I took it and got:

qzGcMWg.png

Can't tell if good, or actually really really sad.

Oct 27, 2017
Corrupted (57)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?​

I'm a 41-year-old father of two teens who works in management. I am literally the most boring person to ever live. This is pretty mild stuff.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
8QX30nH.png

I'm really not that hardcore lol. Basically having a GF in your high school years ticks off a lot of those points.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
Corrupted (57)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Baddie (55)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still.
you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
Heathen (73)
you like to have a good time, but
know when to reign yourself in.
good for you. just don't make too
many bad choices.

Yeah eternity is going to be rather hot for me I imagine.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Corrupted (60)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

Yikes...

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
I got Heathen (72), I'm pretty sure most people I know would get higher scores than me though.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The true innocence test is typing e621 in someone's history bar and seeing what pops up.

Edit: I got a 6 too ,OP. Being a kissless virgin nerd who has never even gotten drunk at 30 means I'll never improve this score either.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
Corrupted (62)

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
Sweetheart (22)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Sweetheart (17)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

May 19, 2020
the peeps with sub-20 score are definitely the ones hanging out with mom at the parent-sanctioned house party while everyone else is drinking lol

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Rebel (27)
you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.