• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Just rewatching BSG, and nothing tops this in any television show I've ever seen.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
mOmbOv.gif

OP
OP
exodus

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously Bear McCreary elevated this show to new heights. That soundtrack just sends chills down my spine.

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017

Waited for the above moment for 7 seasons

-----

The hypest catharsis in any tv series ever for a long running arc

----

No matter how awful Season 8 was the show will always some of the best moments ever

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Waited for the above moment for 7 seasons

-----

The hypest catharsis in any tv series ever for a long running arc

----

No matter how awful Season 8 was the show will always some of the best moments ever

Naw, the best from Thrones is the cut from Tower of Joy baby Jon to adult Jon being named KitN.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I need to rewatch BSG

But

The single hypest moment of all TV history is easy

Twin Peaks: The Return
when Agent Cooper finally returns, the entire end of that episode is incredible, especially when the main theme hits

ShortNasty

Dec 15, 2017

For me it's this one. I was by myself in the back of a terminal/holding area for troops while we waited to refuel/move. A pretty big area with a lot of chairs, and no one on the side I was at. Just me and this tv. It was legit magic. Obviously the reality ended up not matching my dreams, but for almost an hour I thought anything was possible.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Adama does nothing interesting or exciting in that scene, the acting is fine but nothing riveting and the spinning camera make me sick both when I first watched the episode and when I rewatched the scene just now.

It's not a great scene but you got taste. BSG was an awesome show.

There's a particularly jaw dropping moment that I won't spoil for anyone, set to this:

a tv show no one watched?
This was my first reaction to the OP.

Never seen BSG..don't want to either.

OP picked a pretty underwhelming scene but to suggest that "no one watched Battlestar Galactica" is embarrassing.

It took me 10 years to finally get around to watching it but when it was on the air, it was talked about constantly. It had a dedicated fanbase, it was all over magazines and websites and I kept seeing brought up on Reddit every other day.

The series garnered a wide range of critical acclaim both at the time of its run and in the years since, including a Peabody Award, the Television Critics Association's Program of the Year Award, a placement inside Time's 100 Best TV Shows of All-Time, and 19 Emmy nominations for its writing, directing, costume design, visual effects, sound mixing, and sound editing, with three Emmy wins (visual effects and sound editing). In 2019, The New York Times placed the show on its list of "The 20 Best TV Dramas Since The Sopranos", a 20-year period many critics call "the golden age of television."

All for a show that no one watched.

Midnight Jon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is creepy i was thinking the same thing, whether true or not before clicking the thread. Not even lying.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
That one time the explosions happened in that show....fck forgot it.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
The ending of heroes season 1 is pretty hyped.

The ending of lost season 1 is pretty hyped too.