• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who Will Win?!

• Logan Paul

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Floyd Mayweather

Votes: 328 32.1%
  • Whoever Wins... We Lose

Votes: 665 65.1%

• Total voters

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
This is getting out of hand...

If Logan Paul somehow manages to knock out Floyd...I...I'm just checking out of the internet.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you're even somewhat considering this remember that Logan Paul is the worse boxer of the Pauls by FAR.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Time to bet $5 on whatever asshole Paul brother this is so I can retire if he flukes his way to a victory

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
He sure loves picking fights with retired boxers.

I sure hope Floyd puts him on his ass so he can end this whole showboating bullshit. If he wins, we know this whole thing is a giant joke.

Mecha Meister

Next-Gen Guru
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Floyd after the fight:

xhYAYsw.gif

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
Wait. The Japanese suicide forest guy is a boxer now? Wow. #outoftheloop
Less 'a boxer' more just 'a guy looking to make money by challenging a boxer'.

From cnet:
Mayweather Jr., aged 44, has a 50-0 boxing record and is largely regarded as the best defensive boxer of all time. He's won 15 major boxing world titles, plus a bronze medal in the 1996 Olympics and three U.S. Golden Gloves championships. Paul, 26, fought two amateur matches against British internet personality KSI, with one draw and one loss by split decision. Expect a huge size and weight discrepency between the two.

This is going to be weird.
(https://www.cnet.com/news/the-logan-paul-and-floyd-mayweather-boxing-match-finally-has-a-date/)

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Mayweather will toy with him for 6 or 7 rounds, let him get some convincing but in no way actually threatening shots in, and then knock him out in the 7th or 8th round, before collecting his paycheck. Just like the McGregor fight.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why? Because people want to see the Paul dickheads knocked out.

Which means of course the grift is on, because once that happens people no longer pay.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
I don't even like those Youtubers.. But you cannot deny what kind of foot they have right now in the boxing entertainment with those big names fighting them..

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of got McGregor since that's something that people wanted to see but this?

Who's Floyd going to fight next? A VTuber?

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate Commentary
Please do permanent damage so we can be done with this crap

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Mayweather will toy with him for 6 or 7 rounds, let him get some convincing but in no way actually threatening shots in, and then knock him out in the 7th or 8th round, before collecting his paycheck. Just like the McGregor fight.

Depends how generous he's feeling, but yeah, Mayweather will be able to fade this dude at will and it's just a matter of how much Floyd wants to work for his money that night.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He sure loves picking fights with retired boxers.

I sure hope Floyd puts him on his ass so he can end this whole showboating bullshit. If he wins, we know this whole thing is a giant joke.
This is the older paul brother, the one that sucks at boxing but hey it sets up Jake to take him on next though

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm somehow okay with this, youtubers taking a hold in combat sports is carny, but also a testament of something being missing in these promotions.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man you guys hate Logan with a passion lmfao. The suicide forest thing was bad but you all are acting like he got away with murder. If anything, Floyd got way more baggage.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If Mayweather bothers showing up willing to expend a modicum of energy, that fight could be over in seconds. Somehow, I feel like this is just gonna wind up being another circus though and he's not going to bother trying.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I want Logan Paul to get knocked the fuck out lol. No way Floyd is gonna throw away a 50-0 undefeated record. He's gonna toy with him for a few rounds until he gassed out, then go in for the kill and collect a hefty paycheck afterwards.