Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I guess they need even more time before Ace Attorney 7 ? I'll take it though. How do they compare with the main episodes, according to import players ?

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
When the leak and the ratings both don't include xbox
tumblr_nn15zwyqP91tkikado1_400.jpg

Was against all odds after the leak and 15K sales, but I was really hoping i'd be able to own it all on xbox.

Will probably grab the physical for switch then.

Last edited:

Vic20

Nov 10, 2019
Do you need to play all of ace attorney games to fully enjoy the great ace attorney?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Guess we can write off Xbox happening unless it's a later port thanks to game pass.

Was against all odds after the leak and 15K sales, but I was really hoping i'd be able to own it all there.

The leak already said that they weren't bringing the game to Xbox because the trilogy did super bad.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Last time I played a Ace Attorney game was on the Nintendo DS. Can't wait to play this on the Switch!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
where was the trilogy HD ports officially announced? in a capcom livestream or something, right?

also i REALLY hope they localize AAI2 and do a double pack with the first game for consoles/pc.

Do you need to play all of ace attorney games to fully enjoy the great ace attorney?
not at all, it's a different series.

LuigiV

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perth, Australia
Guess we can write off Xbox happening unless it's a later port thanks to game pass.

Was against all odds after the leak and 15K sales, but I was really hoping i'd be able to own it all there.

It's possible it'll come to Xbox in the west but not in Asia. That does happen from time to time.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Still can't believe it's really happening because this seemed like a never ever. I am so thankful the years of semi-niche JP games never being localized are mostly over.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Leak was farther back, some things do change from time to time. Especially if someone comes in later asking about it.
didn't the game pass twitter account reply to the ace attorney account or something a while back? i know twitter accounts interacting doesn't mean much but if the trilogy comes to game pass that might be an indication other games might get ported too.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my gosh it's actually happening? I know there was the leak but still.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
didn't the game pass twitter account reply to the ace attorney account or something a while back? i know twitter accounts interacting doesn't mean much but if the trilogy comes to game pass that might be an indication other games might get ported too.

Yep they did and the AA account isn't one to commonly interact with anyone (The Capcom PR Accounts in-general are pretty locked down from that sort of thing). So my assumption would be that likely AAT is coming to Xbox/PC Gamepass at some point and MS might end up paying for a GA port that releases on GP later on (Similar to KH HD).

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I terribly fear that The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles will be the swan song for the Ace Attorney series, but I am so happy to have the possibility to play the games localized in English! I will buy the physical edition, US or Japanese import, whichever comes out first.

Last edited: