Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see that happening. They really want to make the Central City Citizen stuff work for her, having her be the Flash too would just kill that story arc dead.

I was mostly joking but it could still work. Arrow season 1 had Oliver being Arrow while trying to run a nightclub.
It's not uncommon to have two arcs.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Holy shit, I'm caught up on Flash.

That was a fun episode and this is a really solid season so far.

... But I take it the writers just forgot that Barry can (and should) change his voice when speaking in public?

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Holy shit, I'm caught up on Flash.

That was a fun episode and this is a really solid season so far.

... But I take it the writers just forgot that Barry can (and should) change his voice when speaking in public?
You'd probably know better than me but I don't think that's been a thing since Barry hid his identity from Iris.

Barry isn't the most consistent fellow.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I think it is more a thing like the vibrating face, we should pretend it is there but it is too costly to actually keep doing it.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Barry walked into a gathering of elite criminals without a disguise and gave everyone his real name. Of course he's just stopped vibrating his face.

Last episode everyone was gathered for a big press conference for the Flash, and then Flash ran off, and then Barry stumbled out of the office where nobody else was working.

Either everyone in Central City is an idiot, or they all already know and are just pretending they don't to humor him

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Barry walked into a gathering of elite criminals without a disguise and gave everyone his real name. Of course he's just stopped vibrating his face.

Last episode everyone was gathered for a big press conference for the Flash, and then Flash ran off, and then Barry stumbled out of the office where nobody else was working.

Either everyone in Central City is an idiot, or they all already know and are just pretending they don't to humor him
Lest we forget, he works there every day. If I see you multiple times a week for YEARS and you come to work with a mask on, I'd be like, "Barry, take that shit off. "

And this is before you give a whole speech with the exact same voice you always have.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
oh also tonight's new episode is a damn two parter! Directed by Chad Lowe

#6.07 "The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Pt. 1"
PART ONE OF THE MID-SEASON FINALE - As Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) stands on the threshold of his impending death in Crisis, his convictions are tested when the monstrous Dr. Ramsey Rosso (guest star Sendhil Ramamurthy) infects The Flash with a mysterious, hallucinogenic contagion. Meanwhile, reporter Iris West-Allen (Candice Patton) uncovers a vast conspiracy.

the-flash-season-6-photos-9-3.jpg

The character is a complete nothing, honestly you could edit his shit out and the season is stronger for it
thankfully he's gone in two episodes

and then we get 12 episodes of "please don't screw up Mirror Master again"

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Bloodwork is a particularly interesting character, he just reminds me of a Resident Evil scientist or something but the actor is acting like he's in some prestige BBC medical thriller and everyone else is acting like they know they're in a C grade TV superhero show. Every scene he's in with Snow, it feels like they went to different drama schools.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
oh also tonight's new episode is a damn two parter! Directed by Chad Lowe

#6.07 "The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Pt. 1"
PART ONE OF THE MID-SEASON FINALE - As Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) stands on the threshold of his impending death in Crisis, his convictions are tested when the monstrous Dr. Ramsey Rosso (guest star Sendhil Ramamurthy) infects The Flash with a mysterious, hallucinogenic contagion. Meanwhile, reporter Iris West-Allen (Candice Patton) uncovers a vast conspiracy.

the-flash-season-6-photos-9-3.jpg

thankfully he's gone in two episodes

and then we get 12 episodes of "please don't screw up Mirror Master again"
2 eps as in this 2 parter or 2 eps as in the next ep and another one?

Oct 25, 2017
This legit is one of the better scenes with a villain we've had in a minute on this show, he's selling it here.

Allegra slow up goddamn

Oct 25, 2017
Wait did homeboy not just say yeah I was transporting an unconscious woman for the government and you're just going to let that go