Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
The reveal hit the nail on the head in that I'm only interested for Simple and Clean being in Smash haha.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
This was the fan requested Fighter for YEARS. I legit remember fans talking about how cool Sora would be in the Brawl days. It really is a great conclusion to Smash Ultimate. And God damn is this stage gorgeous.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Stages are my biggest disappointment about most DLCs and here it is again.

I just HATE how so many newer stages are just the most bog standard smash platforms with fancy "videos" in the background. Where are the unique designs? The completely different playable stages? It's quite shit.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't care about Smash, I stopped caring about Kingdom Hearts after KH2, but I still enjoy seeing this coming true. Also Simple and Clean still hits me every time.

TheLastYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
There's no way. Sora is the most requested fighter and they really seem to have gone all out with the attention to detail with him, it would be weird for them to drop another one after this.

We'll see, I don't think it's a character but maybe a new stage available for everyone, or new game mode?

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
BUT THE LAST CHARACTER HAS TO BE NICHE GUYS AMIRITE

I have no attachment to Sora but that was a very hype trailer. Congrats to everyone who wanted him in.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Are donald and goofy gonna be in the final smash? Only reason I could see for why they're hiding it

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Mickey icon is even missing from the chain of the key blade lol

Edit: nevermind it was in the earlier footage

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
I legitimately think Kingdom Hearts is bad but I think this was a perfectly fine pick (as would be really anything) and really dislike the perpetual negativity in the smash fan base.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I just want to say I have trouble believing this is real and I'm not sure how to reveal this news to one of my closest friends.

We played Kingdom Hearts (the original game and the sequel when it came out) together in his basement so many times.