PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone on Xbox? I went into the dark zone yesterday it was so fun I was pretty much only after classified items and cosmetics so if someone killed me they'd be confused on why my bag was full of one good item and a bunch of scarves lol I will say the thrill of losing the loot makes the dark zone way better than just grinding Underground.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone on Xbox? I went into the dark zone yesterday it was so fun I was pretty much only after classified items and cosmetics so if someone killed me they'd be confused on why my bag was full of one good item and a bunch of scarves lol I will say the thrill of losing the loot makes the dark zone way better than just grinding Underground.
Yeah I hate it when it happens but like I mentioned in a previous post it's intense when you're at a standoff and don't know if the other player is hostile. It's also nice when the server is empty and you're the only group farming for hours lol. The guy I played with has like a week of play time and he said it was the most successful dark zone run he's ever had. He got 2 exotics out of it.

chanman

Nov 9, 2017
I am on PS4 and jumped back into this last week after not playing since launch week. I am level 18 and the game definitely seems harder than I remember but I think it is mostly due to my gear being really outdated might really have to make a trip into the Dark Zone to get loot. Is this the best way to get gear and level up since I mostly play solo. Also wouldn't mind playing with a few Era members let me know is PSN Rammel29

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got The House, can't believe this thing exists. Not the best talent roll but it'll do for now, i can already feel a difference in PVP, although i gotta say smg's don't feel nowhere near as good as they did from when I used to play (shout out to the glory MP7 and MP5 days)

Now I can roll around with Urban MDR for PVE in the DZ and keep The House equipped for PVP just in case some dickhead decides to go rogue while I'm minding my business

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Bumped sharpness to 100. Daaamn, looks real good. Chromatic bullshit off. HUD auto-hide on. Now we got ourselves a stew!

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Heck yeah I almost extracted from Survival AND after I got out super sad I got my weekly cache and in it was a freaking Ninja Messenger Bag now I just gotta find a set of Nomad kneepads with a good roll and I'm set.

Oct 27, 2017
Playing through with my wife and we're lvl 22. Overall really enjoying it. When the going gets frenetic and everyone is using skills in tandem the game really sings.

This is everything I wanted from Destiny 2, which it failed to provide. Loot systems, progression, world lore and exploration are so much better.

Other thing I've been impressed with is the sound work. Lovely punchy gun sounds that so many games fail at.

The things I'd like them to improve on in the sequel is more gun and mod variation, and much greater difference and variation in skills so that there is more of a separate class feel to them (perhaps a whole new class system altogether) and to make skills more visually striking because some of them look very dull like the cover enhancement one. Perhaps adding some kind of close quarter combat mechanics and stealth combat too. I think these are all achievable under the current structure.

Last edited:

Ausroachman

Oct 27, 2017
They have done well to bring back players (me included), sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by all the stats / gear etc

One of the few games where I can just walk around the world for hours just killing random mobs , don't even care too much about the endgame or the dark zone (I like going into the dark zone purely to explore and try and survive )

I really really love the way the presented story bits , not so much the audio logs but the hologram playbacks , really fleshes out the world.

I also love how densely packed it all is (whilst still be a huge world) , subways , sewers , apartments , rooftops , just so many places and so much detail.

Even just walking into an empty apartment feels oddly sad as it feels so abandoned .

In the end I know I will never reach top world tier and I don't care , I will happily explore the world solo or replay missions. I have yet to even explore the new area because I get stomped by the mobs in there.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So how rare are exotic weapon drops?. Cuz I got 2 in a hard Underground run last night then got another in a bonus roll from an underground cache.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
So how rare are exotic weapon drops?. Cuz I got 2 in a hard Underground run last night then got another in a bonus roll from an underground cache.
Dude I wanted to scream! you got a alejandro, a ghost and a third one ! I was so jealous! I can't complain I got a ninja bike messenger bag
gg

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Dude I wanted to scream! you got a alejandro, a ghost and a third one ! I was so jealous! I can't complain I got a ninja bike messenger bag
gg
Third one was the showstopper. My jaw dropped at that last one. It was like ok cool a set item, high end and o shit bonus roll exotic. I'm currently at like 5 exotics already lol.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even know it was possible to get Classified/Exotics in the LZ or Field Proficiency caches. Don't think I've seen a drop yet, but that's probably because I've been focusing on DZ/UG for loot. Good to know.

Do named enemies respawn in the LZ?

In a sequel, I hope they design the entire world the way the DZ is designed -- and integrate the random generated maps of Underground directly into the Subway and Sewer maps. I love that you can traverse the DZ through underground passages, building + hallways, and even rooftops, and avoid the main streets entirely if you want to. It's a far more seamelessly integrated map than the heavily segmented LZ

Anyone here playing on PC? Add me:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

DrFurbs

Dec 16, 2017
Started playing for the first time. Is it me or the graphics are pretty washed out on pro. The gameplay is ok. I have only done first set of side missions. It's fun so far. I like enemy's animations on getting hit by the bullet something i sorely missed on warframe. Any tips for a beginner

Turn off neutral setting /or on in the settings. Much more realistic lights then

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Didn't even know it was possible to get Classified/Exotics in the LZ or Field Proficiency caches. Don't think I've seen a drop yet, but that's probably because I've been focusing on DZ/UG for loot. Good to know.

Do named enemies respawn in the LZ?

In a sequel, I hope they design the entire world the way the DZ is designed -- and integrate the random generated maps of Underground directly into the Subway and Sewer maps. I love that you can traverse the DZ through underground passages, building + hallways, and even rooftops, and avoid the main streets entirely if you want to. It's a far more seamelessly integrated map than the heavily segmented LZ

Anyone here playing on PC? Add me:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Named LZ enemies respawn every 4 hours.

GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK
Extra drop from named enemies this weekend starting Jan 5th:

69BR16o.jpg

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
When I log in sometimes there's a new item in my backpack. Is this a daily gift thing? Or am I losing my mind?

Also, the fact that you can't pet the dogs in this game is bullshit. The Division = 1/10.

Valkyr1983

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NH, United States
Wow this is exactly where I am at haha, how are you faring, I just reach level 20 as well and man I find it really tough at times by myself.

It's hard, no lie find myself having to cheese a lot of missions and lure bosses out from cover and just keep pecking away at damage, some battles take a while

I'm actually impressed with the AI in this game, it atleast feels smart

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Yo I haven't played since before the first round of DLC. What's the word on the state of the game? Worth another look? I did beat the main storyline and had some fun in the DZ but it was unbalanced IMO.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Yo I haven't played since before the first round of DLC. What's the word on the state of the game? Worth another look? I did beat the main storyline and had some fun in the DZ but it was unbalanced IMO.
The game is better than ever.. It still could use some work with balance and making the exotics more useful. DZ is still a shitshow sometimes.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I'm doing better!

Only 3 more missions to finish for campaign, still haven't had to play with another human yet! Reached level 20 solo

You're kinda missing out, it's pretty fun. Just did my first mission with 3 randoms. Fun! I like to give everyone I meet the salute-emote, this game easily amuses me. Finally got the turret too, that'll be even more fun.

And no I didn't shoot the fucking dogs, you trigger-happy nutjobs! I am getting sick of the constant rats scurrying about though, might try and shoot them...

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Well I can't play The Divison for awhile I'm currently avoiding some crazy dude I met on XBL last time I try to make a friend online.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
To bad pvp in this game is awful at best and queuing for last stand takes forever. Game could really be the complete package for me if it was better since pve is fantastic with a ton of options.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure that the exotic drop rate was affected by the event I've gotten three exotics in less than an hour.

PurpleRainz

Oct 27, 2017
Yes but I just ran a 3 op hard and didn't get an exotic.

It feels boosted to me since the event started I've gotten like six exotics they all sucked but I got em I finally got a bomber jacket after looting what must have been every purple item stolen out of Paisley Park I was so excited to see it and the fact that it wasn't purple I nearly shouted.

Last edited:

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
oh so that's why the bosses in the DZ are dropping 3 items. Usually when they drop 3 items one is a classified. I kept seeing 3 items drop then I would inspect and not one would be a classified and I was thinking wtf is going on? didn't know about the special event this weekend

shame no classys or exotics are in the pool of extra drops. i'm so close to completing striker and nomad set.