GazzaGSi

Oct 28, 2017
Derby, UK

Just random shit looted around the map, got 2 pairs of jeans and some funky sneakers lol

You realise majority here are playing and can see for themselves that's straight bs?

Tbh, I've been surprised by how quickly enemies are dropping. Visited the chainsaw dude in the sewer again and he didn't pose half as much threat as he did in the private beta.

I know they said they've toned down the prophanity in the game but it's needs dialing back up abit imo especially for elite enemies or something, the chainsaw dude in the private beta was literally screaming at me saying he was gonna cut my f'n head off and I believed him! This time he was silent so I kind of lost the buzz that I was up against some jacked up lunatic.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I can't believe that they didn't fix the invisible enemies or the gun audio glitching. Seems like those would be the top of the list.

Maybe we are talking about bugs that require a lot more time and effort than they had for in closed => open beta window?

Why does this game still look worse than D1? Graphically I mean.

It really doesn't. Game actually has higher graphical fidelity overall I feel.

Only big difference is that in 2 we don't have white texture applied to every asset outside.

At least in closed beta loot containers dropped cosmetic items quite often for me.

Tbh, I've been surprised by how quickly enemies are dropping. Visited the chainsaw dude in the sewer again and he didn't pose half as much threat as he did in the private beta.

They made everything a lot squishier since closed beta.

Last edited:

DireRaven

Oct 27, 2017
looking forward to trying the open beta on the one x later before deciding if i prefer playing on PC or xbox..

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question. Is there any way to not hold ur skill button to aim it. Haven't played Division 1 in a long time, but I can remember u only had to press the button once to bring up the skill's trajectory info.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Im a noob and i just wanna know one thing, can i play this beta with a friend online from the start?

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
I love the combat music that plays at the hotel mission.

Whoop whoop whoop.

—-

Is it just me, but I feel like skill cooldown is longer than TD1 ? I think in TD1 even at low level, when your Turret duration ends, you only need to wait 5 or so second before you can use it again, here it feels like forever.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
slightly off topic, but how do i get different channels to show up on Discord? I only the the first channel.

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
Holy shit it has a text size option! I'm going to play this game just to support them adding this!

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
I'm playing it now on my pro, it's been a while since I heard the fan on that thing so loud. It's the le500 version so it hardly makes a sound in games like GoW and Spider-man.
The cut-scenes feel a bit choppy though but it might just be an effect they have added to make it look a bit more ragged..

It's running very close if not locked to 30 fps when I step through the frames of a video I recorded of game play though.. That's in full resolution mode, I haven't tried in pro 1080p mode yet but I think it will be the same. The gameplay also feels quite good to me.

I also kind of like the setting, this might be a buy from me even if it's not a genre that I usually enjoy that much.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely a more polished experience than Anthem, have not played The Division in a LONG time but this felt like the same thing for the few minutes I had a chance to play (cover, shoot enemy 5 times to kill). Sadly I'm away this weekend so I can't really get a chance to see if it is improved or not : (

Also, it could just be that I'm a geezer but does anyone else have problems reading the text in the game with the bright backgrounds?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
The attention to detail is still great in the sequel but I´m disappointed with the performance on PC. The game doesn`t look much better than the first one but it surely performs worse.

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only person having trouble reading messages and menus in this game? I went into Accessibility settings and turned on Large Fonts and High Contrast UI but that only seems to work for menus, not the HUD

Arcadia

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
England
So another game that runs like shit on PS4 Pro. This console is a piece of trash, was barely worth buying.

Hope they can patch further soon but the issues sound significant.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Oh man I'm surprised by how many PC players are playing with controllers.

I just couldn't do it, I need that snap and precise aim, especially for dark-zone.

More power to you guys, whatever feels best is the best for you.

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
Have they mentioned a possibility of Survival mode at all? That DLC from 1 was super fun and needs to come back.

Myze

Apr 5, 2018
Game runs great on PC and looks beautiful. 1440p max settings with a 2080 gives me locked 60. I can't get 60 at 4k, so that's good enough for me.

I really like the less spongy enemies. I would rather have more squishy guys (including bosses) than a handful of guys that take 15 clips to down. That type of "robust" enemy never made sense in a realistic setting anyway.

Went back to Division 1 recently to try and get some shields, so some of the stuff is different. For the most part, however, I like the changes. I do wish we had the assault drone (don't remember the name), instead of just the bombing and healing one.

I also like that all items on the map aren't shown like the first game. I'm not sure why, but it makes exploring seem less tedious. ...I'll just have to get over my OCD to collect everything.