• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
What is it with DC movies/TV and subplots where a couple members of the Justice League dig up / do weird things with / resurrect a corpse?

Seriously, it's weirding me out that last episode was a desperate "last stand" scenario, and this episode was mostly people unhurriedly wandering around, cracking jokes, and Barry deciding to throw his friend's corpse into a muddy pit.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Clark's best gf on Smallville was Alicia. Lana and Lois were both worse than her.
These were big facts. This also reminded me about the one and only time Martha went smooth the fuck off on Clark after Alicia used red K on him.
Oh Shit Red K now I gotta bring up this gem

You know what fuck it I'm rewatching this series.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Alicia was great but as I said before, Smallville did such an amazing job with Lois & Clark that I can't go for anyone but those two. From the first time they had them interact in season 4 it was perfect.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I vaugely remember Lana getting an invisible kryptonite exosuit skin thing that gave her powers and that's why she left. That happened right?

snackshack

Oct 30, 2017
Def. enjoyed ep2 more than ep1. even though Oliver was not around. I usually prefer interactions between characters than grand action-y scale scenes.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I think Im going to wait until all the Crisis episodes are out before watching.

Last episode is I december right?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
THE LAST EPISODE OF 2019. PREPARE FOR CLIFFHANGERS.

Crisis on Infinite Earths:
Part Three
BLACK LIGHTNING JOINS THE ARROWVERSE IN THE THIRD CHAPTER OF THE CROSSOVER - Pariah (Tom Cavanagh) enlists Black Lightning (guest star Cress Williams) to help stop the Anti-Monitor (guest star LaMonica Garrett) after Flash-90 (guest star John Wesley Shipp) shares what he learned from his battle in 'Elseworlds.' With the help of Black Lightning, Barry (Grant Gustin), Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) come up with a plan that could save them all. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) has a heart-to-heart with Ryan Choi (guest star Osric Chau), while Oliver (guest star Stephen Amell) and Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) return to an old familiar stomping ground. David McWhirter directed the episode with story by Eric Wallace and teleplay by Lauren Certo & Sterling Gates (#609).​

flash-6x09-pariah-black-lightning.jpg

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Man, the Smallville scene was perfect. Tom Whelling is still charismatic as all hell and it was a fun twist that makes sense given the character and the level of interaction the actors wanted.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The interview with Cress seems to hint heavily he's a paragon, no surprise there.

still wondering on that 7th one

I gotta say, I'm super pleased for how excited Cress seems to be about joining in on this action. I was a little worried the BL crew would want to stay separate because of the way their show originated, but Cress has been aching to cross over with the Flash pretty much since season 1.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
Perfect cap to smallville, and then they actually had Superman theme quote.

Weird, they said they couldn't get the rights cleared That was a nice surprise.

I will forever be upset we never got routh as superman again.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I think I liked episode 2 better also. Brandon Routh as Supes was so fucking spot on, and it's a damn shame WB won't bring him back for another movie. Not sure why it took Lois and Iris so long to just knock out Lex and get the book. Also enjoyed seeing Conroy as broken Batman, but thought that fight between him and Kate would last longer.

I'm also of the mindset that Mia is going to be the 7th paragon. It's kind of obvious.

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
With such a nuts episode I almost completely forgot that they BROUGHT BACK CAPTAIN COLD....'s voice.

I hope one of the status quo changes post-crisis is that Snart gets to come back again permanently.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That Smallville scene was perfect man. So perfect. I'm glad it was there. It was so good to see both Clark and Lois again. Looks like todays episode is gonna be something else seeing it's probably gonna be a cliffhanger.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I wonder what's the first words Jeff is gonna say?
- Jennifer
- Annissa
- Lynn
- Who the fuck are you people(since it's CW the fuck will not be actually said)
- Did you do this?
- Says nothing and electrocutes every one