Culex

Oct 29, 2017
Shocked hartford isn't #1.

Decades of abandoning that city have left it on a path of no-return.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Orlando traffic is nothing compared to what we have in NJ, NYC, or the DC Metro area.

I follow a ton of people in the Orlando area, and the amount of complaining they do for what amounts to volume on the roads, not traffic,is hilarious.

I-4 is the deadliest highway in America, and it's a never ending nightmare of randomly closed exits and construction that has been going on for literally 10 years. Because of that, no one has any idea how to drive it since your exit might randomly be closed off, on top of the road not being anywhere near able to handle the amount of drivers it has.

Yes, there are other places with even worse traffic, but Orlando is bad in its own right.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Poor Riverside. It's not too bad of place to be - but I imagine many people have to make an hour commute minimum to get to their jobs.
It has a bedroom community vibe, too.

And, of course, it has two fairly sizable universities, so that might affect this, as well.

Isn't there a Portillos down the road in MoVal?
That's like an hour away from me.

Necrovex

Oct 25, 2017
Baltimore is slightly tempting for me as a federal worker. The main HQ for my agency is based there so I could really climb the ladders there.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Orlando traffic is nothing compared to what we have in NJ, NYC, or the DC Metro area.

I follow a ton of people in the Orlando area, and the amount of complaining they do for what amounts to volume on the roads, not traffic,is hilarious.
The main problem is when I drive through NYC and DC I think the people are angry and impatient but still capable of driving in Orlando its like nobody knows how to drive with a mixture of the oldest people ever, florida man, and lost tourists. So maybe not the quantity of bad traffic but the quality of bad traffic lol.

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
As Phx becomes the new Cali I can't wait to leave. The whole vibe in AZ has changed since first arriving. Not feeling it at all. Tempe is all changed up high rises and it no longer feels organic. Closing down creative work spaces for Shake Shacks and condos.

Next stop San Antonio.