• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BradC00

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ah so you misread when I said "workaround" thinking I was talking about the Prison skip itself and not the setup people just found. Did you need an explanation for why the original prison skip wasn't feasible versus the method he's using now? :p

well, the video you posted says they thought the prison skip was impossible on LASO, multiple times. Sorry that I got confused by the video you posted that said prison skip was impossible on LASO, multiple times.

my bad :p

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
well, the video you posted says they thought the prison skip was impossible on LASO, multiple times. Sorry that I got confused by the video you posted that said prison skip was impossible on LASO, multiple times.

my bad :p
I can even better see your confusion now, the original prison skip didn't use this setup, so watching the video if you were aware of it beforehand should have clued you into what was "new" here rather than it being the skip itself.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
But people are saying here it's not possible without glitches and skips. Are they also wrong ?
Doesn't matter, as the challenge didn't required a glitchless run.

But yes, no doubt in my mind it would be possible. Excruciatingly difficult, RNG dependent and frustrating? Absolutely. Also possible.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't matter, as the challenge didn't required a glitchless run.

But yes, no doubt in my mind it would be possible. Excruciatingly difficult, RNG dependent and frustrating? Absolutely. Also possible.
It would take significantly longer to accomplish that's for sure.

Mukrab

Apr 19, 2020
As expected. People calling this impossible in the older thread just don't get it. These challenges get done without exception.

Well played, well played.
I commented in the previous thread that 'while this seemed impossible, it would most likely be done.' It always does.

ShinAmano

Oct 30, 2017
I can't believe this is actually possible.

Also I think LASO stands for Legendary All Skulls On. ;)

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
Absolutely nuts. Haven't seen the run yet but I imagine a ton of them ended instantly on Gravemind (where, with all skulls on, there's a very high chance the enemies can just kill you at the start before you even have control of Chief, FTWDK).

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Critikal has said he wants to do a challenge like this again but doesn't know which one yet.

CoD WAW? Silent Hill 3?