• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
He wore his company badge to the insurrection?

Holy shit, these really are the dumbest people in America.

You know what's funny? If a lot of these people weren't fucking stupid and anti-mask, it'd probably be difficult to identify them.

These right-wing MAGA chuds in this country are the dumbest people in the world.

They've certainly learned nothing from other MAGA chuds who've lost their jobs, destroyed their reputations & their lives (& are even serving prison) from 2017 to right now.

They just think because Trump's president that they can say & do whatever they want to do & think that their white privilege will work & make them exempt from consequences. Reality is hitting them hard, & it'll be even more coming their way when Biden's officially sworn in.

Last edited:

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
They just think because Trump's president that they can say & do whatever they want to do & think that their white privilege will work. Reality is hitting them hard, & it'll be even more coming their way when Biden's officially sworn in.

To be fair, more often than not, it does.

I mean, would the Capitol Police have opened the doors and let in a mob of angry black people while saying "You don't have to agree with it, but you have to respect it?"

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, the cop that got killed was beat with an American flag while he was on the ground.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
This is great but these people are white.
They will just be rehired when the smoke blows over like the Park Dog Karen and the African AIDS joke Karen before her.

You think that what those people have done won't haunt them forever?

All employers have to do is Google their names when they come to apply for any decent paying job, & they'll be instantly dropped. No employer in their right mind are going to want to be associated with them.

The same thing would go for college admissions & everything else that's similar to those two.

Colfari

#TeamThierry
Nov 13, 2017
Germany
I feel these traitors need at the minimum 3 consequences:

• Public shame
  • Loss of employment
  • Jail and prison time
No argument from me, I actually did not mean to say they should not lose their jobs, just to be clear. These people should be in prison for a couple of years (which would imply them losing their jobs), and I mean all of them.

ADS

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I know people are jumping on ADS ' bald comment but let me tell you. Trumpets get super triggered when you point out they're balding/bald. I've used it a number of times and it's super effective.

I wasn't trying to bald shame anyone (although I realize it probably read that way, my fault). I have just noticed the same thing, Trump supporters are often very insecure about their "manlihood". Mentioning that they are balding or their beard is patchy sends them into a spiral of self loathing and anger.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't trying to bald shame anyone (although I realize it probably read that way, my fault). I have just noticed the same thing, Trump supporters are often very insecure about their "manlihood". Mentioning that they are balding or their beard is patchy sends them into a spiral of self loathing and anger.
It's so fucking rich that these fucks get the most tilted about getting embarrassed.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

Agreed. I'd never say anything about someone's baldness here but if you're spouting nonsense in Instagram comments? A simple, "Why are Trump supporters always bald/balding" really gets a good rise out of them.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Is it ok to just call Trump a Terrorist Leader instead of PotUS at this point?

What's the best term for the terrorists?
Radical Trump Terrorists?
Trump Extremists?

I don't much care for Y'all Qaeda or anything slightly humorous anymore.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

d00.gif

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So has anyone kept track of the sorts of charges these people have been hit with?

The one or two I came across seemed to be soft peddling it, like one was a charge that ranged from a fine to just one year in jail.

But I don't know 1.) whether it's common to add additional charges later or 2.) what I saw was an outlier

Lol. I would love more vids of these traitors finally getting slapped in the face with the severity of what they did. I could watch them all day.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
At the Capitol:
"USA! USA! USA! Let's go! Revolution!!!!"

At the airport:
"they're calling me a terrorist! they're ruining my life"

ERfnEoYWsAQWfa3.jpg

Salamande

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: That'll teach me. Sorry about that.

Mod Edit: Removed unrelated video

Last edited: