Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
How much do you get for turning in these assholes?

I know for the one who stole the laptop the reward was around $10,000 USD. I don't know about the others as she was on the run and that probably changed things if it became an interstate investigation.

You also get the satisfaction of turning these idiots in if you were their ex or really disliked them as a family member.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I know for the one who stole the laptop the reward was around $10,000 USD. I don't know about the others as she was on the run and that probably changed things if it became an interstate investigation.

You also get the satisfaction of turning these idiots in if you were their ex or really disliked them as a family member.
These idiots recorded themselves committing the crime.

Its basically free money. May as well help the feds and get something for yourself.

I am sure A LOT of friends and coworkers made the calls to see if they could collect.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I got a cousin I would gladly turn in if I found out she was there. Strangely, she has posted anything since on social media since this all went down. So either she finally saw the light or she's hiding the fact that she was there.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island from what I've heard is basically Staten Island but more spread out, right down to having a lot of cops and ex-cops living there, especially once you get east enough from Queens out of the NYC area.
Staten Island is way worse imo, people there have no shame. At least people are embarrassed of being out in the open Trump supporters here.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017

southpaw @nycsouthpaw

Another brain genius arrested Monday, a self-described leader of an Ohio Oath Keepers group, was drawn into a discussion of her alleged criminal conduct on Parler. She was also hit with the somewhat unusual 1512(c)(2) charge. https://justice.gov/opa/page/file/1356116/download

1:23 AM · Jan 19, 2021

eN7jn3p.png

gVOSzPl.png

Oh hey On the Media had a segment about her on Saturday

www.wnycstudios.org

The Zello Tapes: The Walkie-Talkie App Used During The Insurrection | On the Media | WNYC Studios

Listen to recordings from an insurrectionist as she stormed the Capitol.

She was basically voice chatting with other insurrectionists through Zello during the riot

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
At the end of all this I would like to see a spreadsheet or Wiki document or something with the full list of people.

Their real names, what they were identified for, and what happened to them.

A good summary report basically, with links to all the pertinent info.

I want it on my desk Monday Morning!

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Staten Island is way worse imo, people there have no shame. At least people are embarrassed of being out in the open Trump supporters here.

I use "spread out" deliberately. Staten Island (from what I can tell) is all of the shittiness of Long Island concentrated into a tinier landmass. There aren't nearly as many liberal New Yorkers to confront and challenge them, and as we keep seeing with Trump supporters that sort of "mob mentality" emboldens the fuck out of them.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I use "spread out" deliberately. Staten Island (from what I can tell) is all of the shittiness of Long Island concentrated into a tinier landmass. There aren't nearly as many liberal New Yorkers to confront and challenge them, and as we keep seeing with Trump supporters that sort of "mob mentality" emboldens the fuck out of them.
On SI, you'll see people with no shame wearing MAGA hats. On LI, you'll see more Blue Line flags. People are a bit more low key about it. In the past 5 years, I've only seen 2 or 3 houses with Trump crap on their lawn. One REALLY bad one. This is Nassau County I'm talking about, Suffolk is way worse. Namely that area from the end of Nassau till you reach The Hamptons, which definitely don't have much Trump shit. I've seen one or 2 Trump gatherings here that had like 12 people, on SI you'll get a few dozen to a cuppa hundred at a gathering.

This is just my observation on what I see with my own eyes of course.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Right now, im waiting for the pardon palooza and hope not a single of these chuds is on there just to watch their meltdowns. They fucked their lives for a man who didn't give a shit about them...
I feel like if they were going to get pardoned that would have leaked by now but we'll see soon.

I don't know if it was intentional but McConnell possibly screwed these losers good by delaying the Senate trial. I think they would 100% be pardoned if Trump didn't have it hanging over his head.

Frank Lemon

Oct 27, 2017
In Suffolk County I am surrounded by brainwashed assholes with no shame. Trump flags, truck parades the whole nine yards. An absolute fucking cesspool of the dregs of society. Disgusting, awful people.

and don't forget the blue porchlight and thin blue line flags. Bozos

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
In Suffolk County I am surrounded by brainwashed assholes with no shame. Trump flags, truck parades the whole nine yards. An absolute fucking cesspool of the dregs of society. Disgusting, awful people.

and don't forget the blue porchlight and thin blue line flags. Bozos
Damn. I'm in Nassau and there's literally only one house with a few Trump MAGA flags hanging up in my neighborhood. I really never see much of it by me. The most I see are blue liners wearing that crap at the gym.

Fun Fact: A Trumper from my gym was in a clip in that movie Death of 2020 on Netflix. My brother and I would call him Jackass, because he would do the dumbest shit in the gym and make extremely loud grunts. I knew this dude was Trumpy as fuck.

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics/oath-keepers-capitol-riot-charges/index.html
Prosecutors have levied the first significant conspiracy charge against an apparent leader in the extremist Oath Keepers movement, alleging the Virginia man was involved in "planning and coordinating" the breach of the Capitol earlier this month, according to court documents.
The Justice Department charged Thomas Caldwell, a 65-year-old from Virginia with a leadership role in the paramilitary right-wing group, with four counts, including conspiracy to commit an offense, obstruction of an official proceeding and "Violent entry or disorderly conduct."

jetscanfly

Jan 19, 2018

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
www.bostonherald.com

Boston ‘Straight Pride Parade’ organizer Mark Sahady jailed, Natick politician Sue Ianni free following arrests for US Capitol siege

The organizer of Boston’s “Straight Pride Parade” and a Natick Town Meeting member — both avowed President Trump supporters — are the latest to be arrested for their r…

shockedpikachu.jpg

I'm pretty sure we knew about Sue, but the straight pride guy I think is new and it brings me a lot of joy.

luckily the next parade he's planning is straight to jail

ohkay

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Turns out that fire fighter is from Long Island. I don't see that many MAGA Morons here, but I see a decent amount of authority worshipping blue line brown nosers, especially in the gym.
I see plenty on the south shore in Nassau. Lots of blue line flags, pickups waving trump flags, trump bumper stickers, and the occasional red hat

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Charter Boat Captain Who Banned Democrats from Fishing Vessels Was Charged in Capitol Riots Thanks to His Own Social Media Posts

A charter fishing boat captain in Virginia Beach who openly called for starting a "revolution" on social media while wearing a "FUCK ANTIFA" hoodie has been arrested and charged in connection with the riots at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 6.

Jake Hiles, who previously gained national notoriety over the summer when he implemented a policy banning Democrats from chartering his vessels, was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, knowingly, with intent to impede government business or official functions, engaging in disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in the Capitol Building.

lawandcrime.com

Charter Boat Captain Who Banned Democrats from Fishing Vessels Was Charged in Capitol Riots Thanks to His Own Social Media Posts

Jake Hiles, a charter fishing boat captain who banned Democrats from his vessels, was arrested and charged in connection with the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol.

Judge Blocks Release of White Supremacist Army Reservist in Capitol Insurrection Case

A federal judge has blocked the release of a white supremacist U.S. Army Reservist whom prosecutors warned would pose a "potentially catastrophic risk of danger to the community" if let out of jail, as was previously ordered on the eve of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration.

Timothy Louis Hale-Cusanelli's hateful ideology and violent fantasies are detailed at length in court papers, which show that authorities found copies of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf and neo-Nazi writer William Luther Pierce's The Turner Diaries in his apartment.

lawandcrime.com

Judge Blocks Release of White Supremacist Army Reservist in Capitol Insurrection Case

A federal judge has blocked the release of a white supremacist U.S. Army Reservist whom prosecutors warned would pose a "potentially catastrophic risk of danger to the community" if let out of jail on the eve of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration.

Georgia Lawyer Who Allegedly Bragged About Being One of the First to Kick in Pelosi's Office Door Is Hit with Serious Charges

William McCall Calhoun Jr., an attorney from Americus, Georgia, has been charged over his alleged participation in the siege of the U.S. Capitol Complex on Jan. 6.

A redacted charging document in the federal case was recently made public. Calhoun reportedly made his first court appearance last Friday, according to Atlanta-based NBC affiliate WXIA-TV.

lawandcrime.com

Georgia Lawyer Who Allegedly Bragged About Being One of the First to Kick in Pelosi's Office Door Is Hit with Serious Charges

The FBI claims Calhoun was one of the first pro-Trump rioters to lay waste House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) office before bragging about his alleged exploits on social media.

Feds Charge QAnon Adherent Decked Out in MAGA Gear Who Allegedly Claimed He Didn't Mean to Enter Capitol
dump_1-1.gif

Meet "73," whose face and number were emblazoned on Federal Bureau of Investigation posters throughout the nation's capital.

Pictured several dozens of photographs down on a list of FBI wanted posters for "Violence at the United States Capitol" was "73," who has since been charged and identified as Michael Perna. Recorded amongst the rioters inside the building on Jan. 6, Perna admitted to being there, according to the affidavit.

lawandcrime.com

Feds Charge QAnon Adherent Decked Out in MAGA Gear Who Allegedly Claimed He Didn't Mean to Enter Capitol

Pictured several dozens of photographs down on a list of FBI wanted posters for "Violence at the United States Capitol" was "73," who has since been charged and identified as Michael Perna. Recorded amongst the rioters inside the building on Jan. 6, Perna admitted to being there, according to...

'They Were Planning a Civil War': Feds Charge Men with Bringing Weapons into U.S. Capitol During Siege

Two Texas men are under arrest on federal charges after allegedly bringing deadly and/or dangerous weapons to the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol by documented supporters of President Donald Trump.

Ryan Taylor Nichols, 30, of Longview, Texas, is accused of bringing pepper spray and a crowbar to the deadly events. Alex Kirk Harkrider, 32, of Carthage, Texas, is accused of bring a baton, federal court papers say. Harkrider said "they were planning a civil war," according to an unnamed witness who scanned the men's social media pages quoted in federal court papers.

Texas Cop Charged After He Allegedly 'Penetrated' U.S. Capitol, Lied to Federal Agents and Unsuccessfully Tried to Delete Evidence

A former Houston Police Department (HPD) officer was charged with federal crimes on Tuesday after allegedly lying about his participation in the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol Complex.

Eighteen-year (HPD) veteran Tam Dinh Pham was placed on administrative leave last week after allegedly participating in the pro-Trump attack. Pham resigned his position after his name was leaked to the press. Now, the newly-former cop is facing the prospect of prison time.

lawandcrime.com

Texas Cop Charged After He Allegedly 'Penetrated' U.S. Capitol, Lied to Federal Agents and Unsuccessfully Tried to Delete Evidence

A former Houston Police Department (HPD) officer was charged with federal crimes on Tuesday after allegedly lying about his participation in the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol Complex.

lawandcrime.com

'They Were Planning a Civil War': Feds Charge Men with Bringing Weapons into U.S. Capitol During Siege

Two Texas men are under arrest on federal charges after allegedly bringing deadly and/or dangerous weapons to the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol by documented supporters of President Donald Trump.

'Me Before Forcing Entry into the Capitol': Three Oath Keepers Charged in Connection with Capitol Hill Siege Thanks to Facebook, Parler and Ronan Farrow Article

The FBI has arrested three people affiliated with the far-right Oath Keepers militia over their alleged participation in the January 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol Complex.

According to various court documents reviewed by Law&Crime, 65-year-old Thomas E. Caldwell was charged with multiple federal crimes including conspiracy in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia after being picked up by federal agents in Virginia. The first of the three charged with the federal standard conspiracy statute, it was only a matter of time before alleged co-conspirators were named because a conspiracy requires at least two participants who agree to commit a crime

lawandcrime.com

'Me Before Forcing Entry into the Capitol': Three Oath Keepers Charged in Connection with Capitol Hill Siege Thanks to Facebook, Parler and Ronan Farrow Article

The FBI has arrested three people affiliated with the far-right Oath Keepers militia over their alleged participation in the January 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol Complex. The trio face a statutory maximum of 43.5 years in prison if convicted as charged.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
seems like anyone who entered that building is getting arrested. Which is how it should be.

I mean it's hard to resist when they made it so easy.

Even if you were a cop who sympathized with their cause, it's hard not to look at this as a way to do like 5 minutes of googling and get credited with a week's worth of investigative work for it.

Oct 27, 2017
Murder
Treason
incitment of rioting
murder of a capitol city security officer
bringing registered arms to federal building
Stealing property from a federal building

and that's ones I can think of

Phantom_Snake

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
I cant find any report about it but this guy in my town who owned an appliance store and decked it out in QAnon shit got arrested today. I've been waiting for this day for a week since I found out he went.
Pics in the link.

www.dillontribune.com

Story time

Hank Muntzer, owner of Dillon Appliance at 115 S. Atlantic Street, is giving his building a new look with a politically themed paint job. He says the look is a “walking, talking story book on where our country is headed and what is going on within the political realm.” In the next month, he will...

And of course he did an interview days after with the local newspaper admitting to entering the Capitol and fighting with cops.

www.dillontribune.com

Locals react to DC violence

What unfolded around the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington D.C. last Wednesday, Jan. 6, will likely join 9/11 and the assassination of John F. Kennedy as placemarkers in people’s memories—dark points in history that everyone alive will remember the rest of their lives—and hold their own...

Edit: Found the local report. Guess it was yesterday he was arrested.

Local businessman arrested for Capitol riots participation

Dillon businessman Henry "Hank" Muntzer was arrested around 5 p.m. Monday by local police at the request of federal agents, who are investigating participants who allegedly took part in the U.S. Capitol riots Jan. 6. Dillon Police Chief Don Guiberson did not have details Tuesday afternoon on...

Last edited:

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure if he was mentioned in this thread, but Jon Schaffer, founder and guitarist of Iced Earth, was arrested, apparently turning himself in.

metalinjection.net

ICED EARTH's Jon Schaffer Arrested In Connection With U.S. Capitol Riots

Schaffer turned himself in to authorities at 3pm on Sunday, January 17.

There's a really funny interview of him circulating on youtube too, right before the insurrection while they were marching outside. The article quotes part of it, and this one is especially amusing:

They're messing with the wrong people here — trust me on that. And we needed it to be open like this — open fraud, open theft. Because now we see you, and you're going down. Mark my words.
lol

I'm surprised Jon Schaffer isn't listed among those Oath Keepers members, actually, since he was proudly wearing their apparel:

GettyImages-1230455089.jpg