• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
It's ok my brother. To be honest, I am a little in tears right now typing this to you because this is NOT fair to US. If we were doing any of this... my God. Fox News would be after our fucking heads. Mocking MLK. Mocking Malcolm X. Fuck. 2 more fucking weeks.
1000000000000000000000000% agree. I can't even imagine how it would be if one of us stormed the building. Someone a few posts ago posted a tweet of how many people were at the doors when BLM protestors were there. A crazy, insane amount. Now we see this.

Are we really that scary to them? I don't know but what I do know is that these people forced high government authority to EVACUATE A DAMN BUILDING WITH EMAILS WIDE OPEN.

That. Is. Insane. We never get a break. It's like it's 5 cops on 1 of us each time.

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
Stop quoting that Aaron dude.

the tweet he quoted saying nbc "confirmed" it literally says they haven't received orders yet

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
Right now trying to get my black ass home:

qw5bz9S.jpg
Get home safely.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Well this is a weird start to 2021

Also if this was BLM, they would have all been shot on sight awhile ago

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
From the rest of the world to America: This is exactly how we view you guys. None of this is remotely shocking or surprising in any way.

All my American co-workers are going nuts in the slack and the commonwealth team (brits and Canadians) are all staying silent. This is America.

lol good luck with that
Hey, shut the hell up please.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
From the rest of the world to America: This is exactly how we view you guys. None of this is remotely shocking or surprising in any way.

All my American co-workers are going nuts in the slack and the commonwealth team (brits and Canadians) are all staying silent. This is America.
Not the time to be a smug asshole, dude?

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever it's allowed for Congress to go back to their chamber, Dems better start everything off screaming at the top of their lungs at the other side "YOU FUCKING DID THIS"
Unfortunately, you know they won't. I wish they would, though. God, for once just hold them fucking accountable

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Caught this picture -- I feel it's a perfect representation of these bozos:

Quc4M06.jpg

(I'm on mobile, let me know if I need to fix image)

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

How is this acceptable behavior on this forum?