• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I expected Bannon.

Glad we didn't get the insurrectionists pardoned.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We need to remove the power of Presidential Pardons, or put a lot of restrictions on it.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
visual-language-of-hate.jpg

ofc

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. – President Trump granted a full pardon to Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., also known as "Lil Wayne." Mr. Carter pled guilty to possession of a firearm and ammunition by a convicted felon, owing to a conviction over 10 years ago. Brett Berish of Sovereign Brands, who supports a pardon for Mr. Carter, describes him as "trustworthy, kind-hearted and generous." Mr. Carter has exhibited this generosity through commitment to a variety of charities, including donations to research hospitals and a host of foodbanks. Deion Sanders, who also wrote in support of this pardon, calls Mr. Wayne "a provider for his family, a friend to many, a man of faith, a natural giver to the less fortunate, a waymaker, [and] a game changer."

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Most notably, he pardoned Bannon but not the other three indicted in Bannon's case. Too bad for them.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Surely Kushner is involved in some shit and going down. Surprised he didn't get a preemptive pardon.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
It is not truly final until he loses the power to pardon entirely. There's nothing stopping him from pardoning more people tomorrow.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like impeachment scared him from actually going with pardons for his close circle, including family.

Unless he's planning to release a second wave before the inauguration, but I doubt it.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
He's still got 10.5 hours for fuckery. I doubt this is final by any means. Also, pardons don't need to be publicly announced;. He could try to upstage the inauguration tomorrow.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't heard of any of those people except Bannon and Broidy. Lots of fraudsters and non-violent drug offenders. So there's some good in there.

Edit: also, there's a Cobra King mentioned but no Tiger King 😭

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
I mean, I guess he could roll out more tomorrow, but why wait? Now he's got less than 12 hours to go, needs to get some sleep, needs to get down to Florida for his Farewell Counter-Party which assume is happing alongside the inauguration for optimal pettiness, etc etc.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Kenneth Kurson – President Trump granted a full pardon to Kenneth Kurson. Prosecutors have charged Mr. Kurson with cyberstalking related to his divorce from his ex-wife in 2015. In a powerful letter to the prosecutors, Mr. Kurson's ex-wife wrote on his behalf that she never wanted this investigation or arrest and, "repeatedly asked for the FBI to drop it… I hired a lawyer to protect me from being forced into yet another round of questioning. My disgust with this arrest and the subsequent articles is bottomless…" This investigation only began because Mr. Kurson was nominated to a role within the Trump Administration. He has been a community leader in New York and New Jersey for decades. In addition, Mr. Kurson is a certified foster parent, a successful business owner, and is passionate about various charitable causes. Mr. Kurson is an upstanding citizen and father to five beautiful children.

This woman has no idea how much danger she's in.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Some of these are actually respectable. At least by Trump's standards.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Honestly, I thought Joe Exotic would have been easy PR considering the relationship to Florida.